Platinum Online Group, LLC, www. Mongocard.com, Dynamic Online Solutions / Stealing Money on Checking Account

1 12215 W Dixie Highway #204North Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3053606971

These 3 fraudulent and scam companies stole money in my checking account. Platinum Online Group, LLC charged my account for $99.00, Www.mongocard.com $99.95 and Dynamic Online Solutions $49.98 in the month of November from the 7 to 16 of that month at JP Morgan Chase Bank located at 900 NE 125 St North Miami, Florida 33161. I have been charged by unauthorized companies several times $34.00 overdraft. The bank manager cooperated with me regarding the charge against my account. She advised me to make a formal complaint by concerned authorities. I made a police report already. Please help me out. I need JUSTICE. Thank you.

Comments

• Tr
      6th of Dec, 2010
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Jean, I advised you to call first customer service to dispute the charge. It happened to me as well that unauthorized charged has been taken our from my bank account. I called them to ask for a refund which they immediately requested, it was returned after 5 days 8773254873 . but in case that you don't get a refund. You can file your complaint to Consumer advocacy foundation so they can file a class action suit 1-409 877 4139