[Resolved] Platinum Millennium — unethical behaviour
I ordered a marketing book for Authors from Platinum Millenium.
Order date 11th Dec 2016 shown on my bank statement on the 13th dec 2016.
receipt number 184516
amount $22.88 Australian.
My research has uncovered that Platinum Millenium is AKA Ty Cohen.
PO Box 1733
It would seem that I am not the first of his customers to scammed. I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose this sort of money. I would be very grateful for your help.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Platinum Millennium Publishing Customer Care's Response, Mar 02, 2017
Hi, Nola. My sincere apologies for the delay in replying. I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not cancelled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible: "No Thanks" option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us. We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: [protected]@platinumMIllennium.com, Toll-Free: [protected], Phone: [protected], By mail: Platinum Millenium, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, Kindest regards,
More Platinum Millennium Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - strange orders on my visa 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - writer'slife.org and "several other platinum milenneum brand of companies" 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing / Writer's Life - unauthorized monthly visa card charges. 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - two unauthorized credit card charges
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - I have an amount on my credit card which is not authorised
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - refund
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorised deductions plus international fees 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - charge on my visa for “free” sign 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges