[Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishingunauthorised deductions plus international fees

I ordered the writers kit + free sign as a gift for my son, unaware of the ongoing charges. That "free" sign has now cost me over $50.
What i'm supposed to be getting for that I have no idea.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Raleigh, NC
I live in queensland australia so coming & beating down your door for a full refund is not possible but reporting you and posting on facebook what a con ypur writers life product is, this I can & will do.
You can contact me to inform when you will be returning my money only, there will be no discussing how else you can make this right.
Until then expect postings in your advertisements advising "scammer alwrt"

• Resolution statement

• Hi Sandra, on Wednesday the 23rd you contacted us via Facebook, where we requested your email address so we could process your refund. On the 25th January 2017, the accounts department processed a refund for December and January and canceled your membership. You would have received an email with all the details of the refund from [protected]@WritersLife.org. Please confirm that you received the email and refunds. Thank you, Kindest regards.

Sa
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Yv
      Jan 30, 2017