Platinum Millennium Publishing / strange orders on my visa

1 Box 644 Garner, North Carolina 27529Garner, NC, United States Review updated:

I have three strange orders on my visa. I called the number provided with the order for this company and the machine answers stating that, "Due to the large volume of calls we no longer have people to answer" One option on the recording invites you to buy more stuff off of the internet web page. Choose option #2 and it tells you that it is not an valid selection even though you were just told you could select that. A different option goes to a request for the number that you were dialing. There is no way to reach a human being to ask about the order that you supposedly placed. Thankfully, my Card # was changed so they will not be able to claw any more out of my bank account. I still can't find out wat this was for.

Re
Sep 22, 2015

Comments

• Me
      28th of Dec, 2015
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I ordered the same writer's toolkit and a cute little sign. On the upsell page for the sign they did not disclose in writing that by ordering e free sign we were signing up to a monthly membership of their premium writer's group - the copy on the page focused on the free sign, but apparently the ongoing charges were mentioned in the YouTube clip. I didn't watch the whole clip, and it is poor disclosure to rely on people watching the whole clip to learn this. What a bunch of scammers. I regret ever clicking on their ad and think they should be investigated.

20th of Dec, 2016

@Melinda Stanners Hi Melinda, I can assure you that it is not a scam. I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529

7th of May, 2017

@Yvette Messinis I didn't even know I had a free trial of something. I purchased the writers course (which is currently offline) and the little sign (not worth it in my opinion), the only emails I've had since are trying to get me to buy more and more. No mention of being charged soon, now I find a charge amount to my second biggest expense of the month being taken from my account just before I need the funds. I have sent an email to support@writerslife.org and support@platinummillennium.com so I hope it is resolved soon.

7th of May, 2017

@Ianonline Well I must say I have received a very quick reply - just six minutes - and I'm told a refund for the $67 charge is being processed. I have to wait seven days, I just hope I'll get it back in time to pay the intended recipient of the money. This doesn't mean the course is bad, it's not a complaint, but they clearly need to be more transparent in both their website marketing and their email marketing.

17th of May, 2017

@Ianonline I am so sorry, I see from your message below, that you are getting a refund. If you no longer want to receive the emails, please click on unsubscribe at the bottom of the email, it will automatically remove you from the mailing list. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, Thank you.

23rd of May, 2017

@Yvette Messinis In the interest of fairness, I thought I'll update this. I requested the refund as it was unexpected and I urgently needed the money, I was told I'll receive it 5-7 days which was annoying. I waited ten days and still had no response, then I emailed again. Next day I received refund notification and it was my bank account the day after that, so two more days. It's very annoying that a refund request I stated as urgent was ignored, but I'm glad to have the matter now RESOLVED.

23rd of May, 2017

@Ianonline I am pleased to hear it was resolved, my sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to our other admins or me via the Facebook Pages, so we can get the matter resolved ASAP, thank you, Kindest regards

• Kl
      22nd of May, 2018

@Yvette Messinis Your email address DOES NOT EXIST!!! I called. I spoke to a Peter, (5/22/18 at 12:30PM PT, but I didn't receiver the email I was to get from him today CANCELLING the FRAUDULENT account you keep charging me $67.76 per month for. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING!!! I bought a CD course that doesn't even work except in a very old computer!

kathyquan@gmail.com. REFUND my money NOW. I will contact the FTC https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc about your FRAUDULENT stealing of my money for something I never signed up for.

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2016

$7.95 charge on my debit card, $19.93 charge 2 weeks later... no contact info., can't find company on line... to open dispute with bank results in having to block use of card, for protection against further fraudulent use.

Not a great deal of cash lost but the nerve of these ###. Wonder how they got my info???

20th of Dec, 2016

@Karon Strahan Hi Karon, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. Here are our contact details; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, as for how we got your information, you probably signed up for our newsletter.

• Ro
      20th of Apr, 2016

I ordered their kit for $8 and change. Then two weeks later they charged me for $39.86 and two further months until I noticed the charge on my checking account. There is no way to contact them

20th of Dec, 2016

@Ron Hestand Hi Ron, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Here are our contact details; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Da
      27th of Apr, 2016

Same scam as Karon Strahan reported a few days ago. I purchased the "kit" for $7.95. I don't even remember seeing any video. Then 2 weeks later a strange charge for $19.93. I called 866-752-9968 and reached someone who barely spoke English. She said it was a monthly membership. I told her to cancel it, and she said she would send an email confirming the cancellation. If and when I receive it, I will contact my bank to try to get my money back.

This is the kind of junk marketing that has caused the FTC to put out regulations against continuity marketing, as this is called. There were way too many people ripping people off buy not fully disclosing that they would repeatedly bill your credit card for months and months until you noticed. The only time I got stuck in one of these before I was able to get the current month's charge refunded, but my bank would not refund the previous charges because they said I had to notify them almost immediately if I wanted to dispute a charge.

20th of Dec, 2016

@David H 75062 Hi David, I can assure you that it is not our intention to mislead or "rip you off". I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Kh
      5th of May, 2016

I'm having the same problem. Charges on both of my accounts so not happy. I'm a pensioner so it means I don't get to pay my utility bills this fortnight because of these scammers. Will have to close both accounts to block the ###

20th of Dec, 2016

@khelsnanna Hi Khelsnanna, I can assure you that it is not "scam". I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Ne
      26th of May, 2016

I have had the same problem as most of these people, I bought a Writers Toolkit for US$7.95 & the Novelist at Work sign for US$1.00, now being charged monthly fees. I have lodged a dispute with my bank and was refunded the first month but while the dispute was being processed they took another one. I am disappointed that this has happened, I have contacted the company, Millennium Publishing requesting they stop the payments, am waiting for an answer.
    For those who require it the contact details I have are as follows;
    support@platinummillennium.com (Got an automated reply)
    www.platinummillennium.com (Just a Sell Screen)
    Platinum Publishing
    Garner, North Carolina 27529
    (919) 521-8981 (As I am in Australia I have not tried to contact them by phone or snail mail)
    Need help? Have a Question? Suggestion?
    Feel free to reach out to us by sending an
    email to Support@WritersLife.org
    or by giving us a call at 1-866-752-9968
    or 1-917-720-9874 (Another number and email address.

These details have been taken from the emails sent to me prior to my knowing they were going to start taking money)

20th of Dec, 2016

@newts350 Hi Newts350, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Mi
      1st of Jun, 2016

I just discovered that I have been being charged the monthly membership since March. I ordered Novel Starter Kit in February for $7.95 and paid the $1.00 extra for the Novelist at Work sign. I just ordered the Keep Calm and Write on pendant necklace set for $9.97 with a different credit card and I have a feeling the same thing will happen again. I sent an email to their support email (that newts350 so kindly provided above) and I posted it on their Facebook page. I warned them that I will blast it across all of my Facebook pages, and I have several, with many followers and friends, and many of those are authors. I'm also going to dispute the charges with my bank in the morning.

I'm like a dog with a bone...I WILL NOT let this go!

• St
      7th of Dec, 2016

@Michelle Stockard Miller I just saw the reoccurring charge on my credit card as well. Just as you, I will not let this go either. I am plastering the Internet (author and writer sites) with a warning to stay away from this scam.

20th of Dec, 2016

@Michelle Stockard Miller Hi Michelle, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

5th of Jul, 2016

I ordered a 9.95 pdf for Writers Life.org, and they have hit me twice for that amount, and then 2 weeks later, for $19.93 for a billing fee. I did NOT sign up for any recurring charge or membership. When I tried to call, I keep getting 'this is an off hours phone number, please try again".

20th of Dec, 2016

@Samuel Yates Hi Samuel, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Im
      11th of Jan, 2017

@Samuel Yates The same happened with me. I do not think what happened had happened by chance.

22nd of Jan, 2017

@Iman al Jaafari Hi Iman, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Hc
      20th of Sep, 2016

I had charges of .99 and 19.97 in March, so I canceled my card, and then just got a charge this September for 9.97 again on my new card
    I have cancelled now yet another Visa card
    Also, I have called platinum millennium publishing in NC and left messages to no avail.
    It's always "after business hours" no matter what time you call them!
    It's a scam of epic proportions
    Why doesn't visa take action against this fraudulent company!?

20th of Dec, 2016

@Hcmcollective Hi Hcmcollective, I can assure you that this is not a "scam". I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us, and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period, the membership does charge your account. To be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will not put you into our membership, and perhaps you overlooked it. Again, our sincere apologies for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

17th of Dec, 2016

Don't know who or what this is $27.33. Has been taken from my credit card. Platinummillenniu mp 086675299968 nc

20th of Dec, 2016

@Marilynn Fleming Hi Marilynn, here are our contact details; We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support at WritersLife.org, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: WritersLife.org, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529.

• Im
      11th of Jan, 2017

They TOOK amount of money from my bank account without ordering anything. How come they use the Credit card information. I had to stop my Card because of them

11th of Jan, 2017

@Iman al Jaafari Good day, Iman, our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, someone has replied to your email and we look forward to issuing you a refund and resolving the issue. Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us. We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email:

• Me
      6th of Feb, 2017

Please STOP TAKING FUNDS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I will take this matter further if nothing is done about it.
    contact me on mezz76.ml@gmail.com to have this ongoing issue resolved.

7th of Feb, 2017

@Mezz76 Hi, Mezz76, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not canceled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. I have requested that they cancel your membership, you should receive an email from Support@WritersLife.org confirming the cancellation and your refund. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you

• Gi
      17th of Apr, 2017

You also do not cancel the membership when people contact you to do so. I contacted you and cancelled - and for the past 3 months you have still charged my account!

14th of Jun, 2017

@GiGi Rena Hi GiGi, has your issue been resolved? If not please contact our support team.

We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday

Email: Support at WritersLife.org
    Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968
    Phone: 1-917-720-9874

By mail:
    WritersLife.org
    Garner, North Carolina 27529
    Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

• Di
      13th of Jun, 2017

Wow these people are really scammers!! As with others I ordered the $.99 sign and a week or two later I found a $67 charge on my account. I called and requested a refund. The lady who answered said it would take "5-7 business days". Well 10 business days later still nothing. So I am going to call today and let them have it. I am so disgusted with his company. Will never order anything again!! And I better get my $$ this week or it's time to put them on blast in every way I can think of!!!

28th of Jun, 2017

@Disgustedatwriterslife Hi, Disgustedatwriterslife, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not cancelled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible: "No Thanks" option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below; Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us. We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support@platinumMIllennium.com, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: Platinum Millenium, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, Kindest regards,

• Sc
      29th of Jun, 2017

Same scam for me. Credit card company is taking care of five months past but the rest is on me. Let's see if I can get a refund. I think many of us who ordered that cute little sign back in October really regret it. It's annoying that this Yvette person keeps repeating the same message "I assure you this is not a scam" when the list of people who have been scammed goes on and on. If I was the only person who had failed to understand this was signing up for 'services' I would hang my head but I realized with just a little research this was indeed meant to confuse and these folks are hopeful we don't watch boring infomercials to the bitter end and just want to get on with our writing, etc. Yes, we were deluded into thinking these folks at a writing site would be more honest. Obviously a great many of us realize that is incorrect. And his material isn't great either.

11th of Jul, 2017

@ScammedinKS Hi ScammedinKS, I am a real person, and am employed to respond to these comments. When you ordered that sign you signed up to our membership, which you could have cancelled at any time by contacting us directly. Here is our contact details, We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday

Email: Support at WritersLife.org
    Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968
    Phone: 1-917-720-9874

By mail:
    WritersLife.org
    Garner, North Carolina 27529

Please send them an email requesting a refund and cancellation of your membership.

• Li
      3rd of Jul, 2017

Hi there I totally agree

11th of Jul, 2017

@Lisa Francis Lisa, we responded to your message and requested you contact us.

• Db
      8th of Jul, 2017

I think I just fell for this scammers too! I woke up the day before yesterday to find some alerts from my bank notifying me about an online transaction and payment to one platinummelleniump. I really wish this never happened to me! I needed that money badly to pay for my mum's dialysis
    Please contact me on ekongelijah@gmail.com
    Elijah Ekong

11th of Jul, 2017

@Dboyekong Hi, Dboyekong, you ordered a kit, Get paid to write $27.00 dated 07/06/2017, you have no membership, you would have received an email from Support@WritersLife.org with your details.

• Al
      11th of Jul, 2017

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as the above. I was interested in doing some writing on music, since I was in dire need for money - even more so now. To my greatest appointment I've discovered that this Ty person and his 'company' were taking my hard-earned money off my credit card, without my permission or request. I'm a pensioner and I need my money now! How and where do I get hold of these characters? Alice Hendriks-Boshoff

11th of Jul, 2017

@Alice Hendriks-Boshoff Hi, Alice, I responded to your query earlier. Here are our contact details We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday, Email: Support@platinumMIllennium.com, Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968, Phone: 1-917-720-9874, By mail: Platinum Millenium, PO Box 644, Garner, North Carolina 27529, Kindest regards,

• Al

Dear Team,
    I sent an email stating I want and need to have my money back. This is the reply I received:
    "
    Adame (Support Desk)
    Jul 11, 16:14 ADT

Alice,

You signed up for a monthly membership program. All of that information was disclosed before you could complete the order. It could be canceled at any time. This is the first contact we have had from you to cancel it. I have canceled it so the recurring billing will not continue. It isn't possible to refund all of the payments. We can refund up to 30 days so we have issued a refund for May and June. Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit.

Sherri

Platinum Millennium"

I'm not happy with this, to say the least. People like these, resort to passing the ball to the complainant's court.
    I must have overlooked the Yes/No option. I don't know, because I can't remember.
    What I do know, is that I did not receive anything that made me think I have an agreement with Platinum Millenium. When I realised, on reading to the very end of their ad, that they in fact wanted something for nothing, or for very little, I decided to forget about it, since I could earn more by typing letters for people in my village who can't do it themselves.
    This was the easiest of easy money for PM.
    I did not make use of their services or of a product. They took my money, but didn't give me anything in return for it. If I realised what was going on sooner, I would've reacted straight away.
    As I mentioned, I have a chronic illness that is in remission at the moment, but when it's active, I'm bedridden and not able to do much for myself. Every so many months, when the illness would allow me, I could get on top of my administration for a change. I'm finding myself in such a situation at the moment and that is how I discovered the anomaly on my statement.
    Taking money and not doing or delivering something in return, can not be justified.
    Thank you.
    Alice

• Bi
      28th of Sep, 2017

I am very upset to learn that I have been paying you money since 11/26/16 for nothing. I did not sign up for anything that would result in a monthly charge, and I have received nothing. I will cancel my credit card so you can't continue your con game with me. I will do whatever I can to prevent other people from being taken in by your scam.

Bill

• Mm
      11th of Dec, 2017

@Bill02 Good day, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. However, We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not cancelled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please, could you send an email to Support@ WritersLife.org requesting to cancel your subscription and to request a refund? Thank you