[Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing / being billed $67.00 a month - not sure what i'm getting.

5 unknown, United States

I am being billed $67.00 a month from this company. Not sure what this is for.
Get no services from them - not sure how they got my card number - tried calling them - just got pretty on-hold music. Please tell them to cancel this billing. I did order something from them, did not realize that came with the "privilege" of being billed monthly by them. Tried several phone numbers - all I got was music. No live people to come to the phone. PLEASE CANCEL THE ")(*&^ charges.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Keith Rowe, Mar 28, 2018

I hae been billed $67.00 a month for at least three months by this company. Although I did buy a course of some kind from them, I don't recall authorizing a monthly billing. Tried to call to cancel, got several minutes of beautiful music.
    Tried to send an email which got kicked back as being undeliverable. Next step will be to cancel the card, which will be an inconvenience.

Keith Rowe

• Hi Keith.

I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.

We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining.

Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not canceled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund.

Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it.

Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish.

I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day!

Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below;

Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us.

We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday
    Email: [protected]@platinumMIllennium.com
    Toll-Free: 1-866-752-9968
    Phone: 1-917-720-9874

By mail:
    Platinum Millenium
    PO Box 644
    Garner, North Carolina 27529

• Hi Keith. I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want.

Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below;