Platinum member Fortress Secured INC / withdrawal of $49.95 from my checking account without my knowledge or approval

360 Godwin LanePelham, United States Review updated:
Phone: 229-377-9892
I noticed this withdrawal of $49.95 from my checking account transactions report today. This was withdrawn Sept. 22, 2008 and I have not applied for a credit card. I have had recent fraudulent withdrawals from my account and today I noticed this one. I DID NOT give anyone permission for this and have no knowledge of this. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY. I do not desire a credit card!!!
Lu

Comments

Jo
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I also got a $49.95 taking from my checking account.And i didn't give permision to take it out. I DO NOT WANT YOUR SEVICES!I want my money back in my account!
Jo
  24th of Sep, 2008
they did the 49.99 to me too. go to your bank and file fraud charges against them. thats what i did thank you
Ei
  24th of Sep, 2008
Well they got me too. 49.95, I have not applied for any Credit Cards. I never thought companies would be getting away this. I have no idea of how to go about getting my money back. If anyone has any information please email me.
Ce

Platinum member Fortress Secured INC - Unauthorized withdrawls
CONSUMERBILL.COM

This company took $49. 95 out of mt account for a membership to one of those online catalog credit companies which i did not authorize. They said through some online cash advance palce. When you call the 1 - 888 - 433 - 4096 number no one is availabe. I did get someone in the online chat and they told me it would be 30 to 45 days befoe my money would be refunded to me. This is totally unacceptable being that it did not take them that long to get the money and over draw my account. Please be careful when ordering online.
Ce
  24th of Sep, 2008
I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ON 9/22/08 AND I TO DID NOT AGREE TO THIS SERVICE. HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GETTING OUR FINANCIAL INSTUTION INFORMATION AND HOW CAN WE STOP THIS STOP USING BANKS?
Sh
  24th of Sep, 2008
They have done the same thing to my account. I am barely making ends meet and they can just take my money. I have contacted my bank to STOP PAYMENT it cost me $10 to do this but they will not be allowed again.
Ki
  25th of Sep, 2008
My bank had the 49.95 deducted on the 23rd. Luckily my bank called me to ask if it was a charge I made. I had no idea who they were. The lady at the bank said, file fraud charges they will send the charge back and re debit my account. I am single with five children. My bank is aware of how hard things are for me, and luckily they are watching out for me.
La
  25th of Sep, 2008
the same thing just happend to me, i did not authorize any 49.99 charge and when i call the number the number is disconnected and nothing happens. I am filing fraud charges with my bank, I am also waiting to hear back from the online chat representative.
Je
  25th of Sep, 2008
They got me also. I couldnt get a hold of them by phone so i went to www.consumerbill.com for a live chat. It got part of the problem solved, but it will take awhile to get my money back.
Le

Platinum member Fortress Secured INC - not authorized to take payment

I did not authorize for a payment of $49.95 to be taken from my account and would appreciate it if this was credited to my account. This has sent my account into a negitive balance. Please contact me with a response

Leslie Cordova
Li

Platinum member Fortress Secured INC - Unauthorized Withdrawal from Account
Platinum Member Fortress Secured INC

Unauthorized withdrawal of $49.95 from my account, caused me to be overdrawn by $97.00. Will not pay NSF fees.
Je
  30th of Sep, 2008
I went to my bank today to see how my account was i just opened my checking account a week ago and the teller told me that 49.95$ was taken out of my account.I never got onto any site like this or even called anyone like this site before.This company needs something done with it, to take out of hard working people account like it's there's is just wrong.What we this company do if it happened to them, (ALL WAIT THEY'LL USE ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLE FROM PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHERS THAT WORK HARD TO GET A LAWYER.) Sorry but this card company has me mad.O wait i'm not sorry it's them that should be for pick pocketing hard working people what is this country coming to??P.S i hope some1 from this company see's this because i want my money back.
Sc

Platinum member Fortress Secured INC - wihtdrawal
platinum member fortress secured inc
5098 lee rd 390
Opelika
Alabama
Phone: 334-745-4682

I have not authorized the withdrawal from my checing account and want this money re-deposited back into my account immediatelyI do not want a credit card!!!
Ad
  2nd of Oct, 2008

Platinum Member: Fortress Secured INC. - FRAUD!
platnum member:fortress secured INC.
yourbalancecheck.com

On September 19th a transaction was made to my mother's account in my name. Then on the following day another transaction was made to my mother's account in my name. Both of these were withdraws of 49.95. They did this through consumerbill.com I never authorized a transaction and I could possibly be going to jail now because they committed fraud in my name. http://wwww.yourbalancecheck.com/index.cfm this is the site that authorized the transaction... read their terms of agreement they say they take 17 dollars from you and then 45.95 but we never authorized any sort of transaction..

They used consumer bill.com as their transaction makers because there is no phone number to contact consumerbill and there's no way to tie them to them they hide their name in a temrs of agreement page.. FINE PRINT!
Li
  3rd of Oct, 2008
They got me also. I have no idea why these people took out 49.95 from my checking but THEY DID!! I've never even heard of them. I filed a check fraud claim & I hope they are punished somehow in the LONG RUN. This is just CRAZY! The B.B.B. will here about this.
Pa

Platinum member Fortress Secured INC - draft my bank account
Platinum Member Fortress Secured Inc

The above company tried to draft $49.95 from my checking account and I never authorized this and my account was overdrawn for $25 and I am very pissed off because this is why I have a checking account with no checks because I don't need that headache. I want this matter taken care as soon as possible. My bank name is Eagle One Federal Credit Union and the person handling my account is Maria @ 302-798-7749
Na
  8th of Oct, 2008
How do we get ahold of them! I want my money back! I tried to call two different number and one of them rings and then I get a busy signal. The other one goes to an answering machine.! please let me know!
So
  8th of Oct, 2008
stop drafting money out of my account now or i will press charges
Am
  10th of Oct, 2008
i also was debited from these ###s n never authorized...something should be done
Ma
  11th of Oct, 2008
I too, was debited from these people and never authorized them to do so, because I already know about this company, and had run ins with them. What happens is, when you visit another sight, somehow you're information is generated to them and they use your bank information, then charge your account. These people are thieves and it is out right damnit wrong. I tried calling the company, and I always get directed to www.consumerbuild.com, which is not a site to contact these people.