Platinum Member Fortress Secured, Inc. / Fraudulent withdrawal from my old bank account

5504 Buttonwood Ct.Monmouth Junction, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-960-1429
On October 15, 2008, a fraudulent Internet Payday Advance Company called Platinum Member Fortress Secured, Inc. fraudulently withdrew$49.95 from my old checking account at Washington Mutual here in Redding, California. The amount was taken out by electronic check. The check number is [protected]. The adddress of this place on the check is: 5504 Buttonwood Ct., Monmouth Junction, South Brunswick, NJ 08810. The telephone number on the electronic check is [protected]. When I researched this, the address was from Devry University in North Brunswick, New Jersey. Because of this, I have had one overdraft fee of $33 taken out after another, and it took the Forgery Department the longest time to credit this amount back into my account. Anyway, the real address I found is:

Sarah Snyder
5504 Buttonwood Ct.
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
E-mail address: ssnyder1169@yahoo.com
Telephone number: [protected]

I want a refund from this fraudulent company. From what I've seen, this fraudulent company has taken $49.95 from many bank accounts. I hope we can do something about this as soon as possible! Please help a soon as possible!

Sincerely,

Debra Clarke

Comments

We
  2nd of Oct, 2008

Platinum member frotress secured corp - They took $49.95 from my checking account fraudulently.
Platinum member frotress secured corp
Phone: 888-433-4096

I checked my checking account here 49.95 was taken from my account without authorization or even notifying me.
Kr
  16th of Oct, 2008

Platinum Secured Inc. - They took $49.95 from my checking account fraudulently.

This company submitted a check with a fictious check number and withdrew $49.95 out of my acoount.The worst part is the bank honored the transaction.
Jo
  16th of Oct, 2008

PLATINUM MEMBER FORTRESS SECURED INC - They took $49.95 from my checking account fraudulently.
CONSUMER BILL.COM
5504 BUTTONWOOD CT
South Brunswick
Phone: 732-648-7032

JUST FOUND A 49.95 DEDUCTION FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, NEVER HEARD OF THIS OUTFIT. THEY EVEN HAD WRONG ADDRESS ON CHECK THEY WROTE ON MY ACCOUNT
De
  16th of Oct, 2008

Platinum Member Fortress Secured, Inc. - They took $49.95 from my checking account fraudulently.
Platinum Member Fortress Secured, Inc.
5504 Buttonwood Ct. Monmouth Junction
South Brunswick
New Jersey
Phone: 732-648-7032

Hi--

On October 15, 2008, Platinum Member Fortress Secured, Inc. fraudulently took $49.95 from my checking account at Washington Mutual here in Redding, California. Now because of them my account is overdrawn -$56.94. I did not buy anything from them, nor did I order anything from them. This amount was taken out without an e-mail confirmation or anything. I have no idea who they are. From what I read, they have fraudulently taken funds out of other people's bank accounts also. They need to be stopped AND NOW!!!

Please advise me what to do. Thank you for your attention to this important matter. I also have an overdraft charge of $33.00 because of these guys. Tomorrow, October 17, I will have another overdraft charge of $33.00. These will be added until something is done here.

Sincerely,

Debra Clarke
Sh
  25th of Nov, 2008
I had exactly same problem they take $49.95 from Account, I don't know what to do now?