The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Platinum Member Fortress Secured / withdewas from checking account

1 United States Review updated:

withdrawal from checking account, Idon't want any of the services that you have charged me for I want my money refunded a total of $89.90 I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get a phone number to cancel and I even e-mailed
Thank you
Patsy Silva

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ma
      2nd of Oct, 2008
    0 Votes
    Platinum Member Fortress Secured - Unauthorized debit from my account
    Platinum member fortress secured
    United States

    I want this cancelled and my money returned or i will take legal action.

    Mary Vansickle

  • Ca
      8th of Oct, 2008
    0 Votes

    This company withdrew money out of my account. I want my money back.

  • Ru
      11th of Oct, 2008
    0 Votes

    I was out of town working when I called to check my acount.I had my checkbook with me the whole time.I only had a few dollars in my acount when I left town.The automative service told me I was over drawn due to a pending transfer.I called home to see if my wife had used my acount for anything, she told me no I 've had no reason to use it. I told her to put my 14 year old daughteron the phone so I could ask her if she had ordered anything online because she had done that once before without permision. when she got on the phone, I had already made up my mind that she was the one that had done it. I didn't give her a chance to say anything, I told her she was grounded from everything . When she broke down and started crying and swering that it was not her. I decided to call my bank directly, I called rigth away and they told me who the transfer was from and gave me a phone number and web sight adress. They never answerd not one phone call I made to them. The way I see it they strait up try to steel money from me and my family.

  • Ti
      22nd of Oct, 2008
    0 Votes
    Platinum Member Fortress Secured - Unauthorized debit from my account
    North Carolina
    United States

    I'm showing that this company above has taken money out of my account without my authorization. Because of this, it has put me in the negative owing fee's etc. I want this taken care of immedietly!

  • J
      23rd of Oct, 2008
    0 Votes

    It's not enough to "say" you want your money back and threaten to "sue" for damages...WAKE UP...THEY-DON'T-CARE...THEY ARE ACTIVELY STEALING FROM YOU...The people (person) who debitted your account, without your authorization, already figured out all of your ramifications. It's a scam thats going on and the type who thought it up are malicious and persistant. They are counting on you doing nothing oror not enough; feeling helpless, frustated, or even embarressed enough to "just let it go, maybe to "just open another account. You have to eradicate the problem.

    First you have to formally file a complaint with your local police department about what happened. Get copies of the front and back of the transcation document (in the case the "e-check" ) to have evicence of what you're referring to while talking to the police.

    The very first thing you want to do is call (and if possible record the conversation of) the contact that's listed on your bank document which shows a debit occured. If you go online to handle your banking, you'll most likely have a way to "view" the item in question and also "print" it for later use and your permanent records. Please print ASAP.

    Next, call your bank and ask to speak to the manager, or a banker and tell them there's an "unauthorized debit" posted against your account and you'd like to make an appointment to file paperwork with them to recover it asap... (from what I'm learning you have 2 business to bgin this process, and in some cases, you have up to 60 days to complete it.) When you sit down with the banker, go over the story as you did with the police and tell them you filed a police report. Some banks have you fill out a form, give yo temporary credit (provisional credit) for the amount debitted. Sign the paper when prsented by the banker and let it run it's course.

    You make opt to change your account number, as a safety precaution. Good luck!

Post your comment