Platinum Management Solutions / timeshare rentals

1 1888 Sherman St, Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: (720)-257-5317

My wife and I own a lovely, lovely condo in Mexico. The guys at Platinum Management were right there for me when I was paying them to rent the condo for me. It´s been a different story now that I´m trying to recover carpet cleaning costs from the so-called stellar tenants. Anybody renting out property thru Platinum in Denver needs to do a little bit of their own tenant screening I´d say.

More Platinum Management Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      22nd of Mar, 2012

Anyone should do screening for their rentals. We always run a credit check at the very least before renting out our properties. That doesnt change whether we use a third-party company like Platinum Management or they are referred from a friend or former client.

• Ir
      11th of Apr, 2012

Where do you do credit checks on people?

• Gl
      8th of May, 2012

You can do credit che cks through the credit bureau for your country - Google should let you know the organization for your country.

• Gl

Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: (720) 259-5217
    wordpress.com

For about a month straight I have received faxes in the middle of the night from Platinum Management Solutions. Who fax spams these days? Are we back in 97 again?
    For the first point, I would never use a company who spam faxes people as a marketing plan, and second - stop wasting paper!

• Ju
      8th of May, 2012

How can I prevent companies from spamming me with my fax? Can I block them somehow??

24th of May, 2012

I have been a client with Platinum for well over 7 months and I have yet to get spam faxxed by them. They have sent me faxes during the course of our business but I have yet to receive an unsolicited fax from them.

24th of May, 2012

Why is this Gloria Steinem posting on all of the PLatinum Management Solutions pages?