Platinum Holiday Club / they are a scam and no way of cancelling

tasmania, Australia Review updated:

I received a call from their rep and I told them not to take money from my account till I confirm it . They have tried taking money from my account I have called them to cancel and all they did was give me an email address that is not real. When you try and write to them to cancel the email address they give you to write to is not real .They are using a company to direct debit my account and even that company is uncontactable and they don't even give you a number to contact .And when they don't get their direct debit they then charge you $11.00 dishonour fee.

Sk
Jul 24, 2017

Comments

• Yu
      May 22, 2018

I got a call from ( 0488826755) this evening. The Philippian guy said that i won $2000 voucher. I believed him and gave my account details. What can i do now? This happened just 1.5 hours before. Can i get any suggestions please?

• El
      Mar 04, 2019

@Yunisha Khanal were same... what did you do?

• Ly
      May 20, 2019

@Yunisha Khanal Tell your bank immediately to cancel any debits from this company, and report it to consumer affairs ASAP.

• Yu
      May 22, 2018

I got a call from ( 0488826755) this number in this evening. The Philippian guy said that i won $2000 voucher. I believed him and gave my account details. What can i do now? This happened just 1.5 hours before. Can i get any suggestions please?

May 27, 2018

been on this website many times after i joined platinum holiday club and i have to complain that all these negative comments had me worried. I have already traveled to phuket and back with the vouchers i got from platinum holiday club so my complaint is this got me all worried for nothing my trip was great...

• El
      Mar 04, 2019

what should i do because i already gave my bank details to that platinum holiday club

• Ly
      May 20, 2019

@Elmer Castillo NEVER GIVE YOUR BANKING DETAILS OR ANY INFORMATION TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER ON THE PHONE OR INTERNET UNTIL YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED THE PERSON/COMPANY.