Platinum Holiday Club / they are a scam and no way of cancelling

2 tasmania, Australia Review updated:

I received a call from their rep and I told them not to take money from my account till I confirm it . They have tried taking money from my account I have called them to cancel and all they did was give me an email address that is not real. When you try and write to them to cancel the email address they give you to write to is not real .They are using a company to direct debit my account and even that company is uncontactable and they don't even give you a number to contact .And when they don't get their direct debit they then charge you $11.00 dishonour fee.

Sk
Jul 24, 2017

Comments

• Yu
      22nd of May, 2018

I got a call from ( 0488826755) this evening. The Philippian guy said that i won $2000 voucher. I believed him and gave my account details. What can i do now? This happened just 1.5 hours before. Can i get any suggestions please?

• Yu
      22nd of May, 2018

I got a call from ( 0488826755) this number in this evening. The Philippian guy said that i won $2000 voucher. I believed him and gave my account details. What can i do now? This happened just 1.5 hours before. Can i get any suggestions please?

27th of May, 2018

been on this website many times after i joined platinum holiday club and i have to complain that all these negative comments had me worried. I have already traveled to phuket and back with the vouchers i got from platinum holiday club so my complaint is this got me all worried for nothing my trip was great...