Platinum Hair Salon / Roseanne Ruined my Hair Color

1 134 West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10011, United States, United States Review updated:
Phone: +1 212-243-1010 ‎

My friend and I had our first visit to Platinum Hair Salon. We won't be going back. We were so disappointed with the bad attitudes of Roseanne and extremely poor customer service. Upon entering Platinum Hair Salon, we were greeted by the receptionist who, after confirming that it was our very first visit to the salon, cattily remarked in a loud & annoyed voice, "Well, what took YOU so long to come here?” No smiles, no laughter. Just an indignant, bad attitude. What a way to make new clients feel welcome in Platinum Hair Salon. Roseanne completely ruined my hair color. A hair Color by Roseanne at Platinum Hair salon is neither relaxing nor enjoyable. Since it was almost lunch, our technicians were busy discussing their lunch. Which restaurant to order from. Then our "professionals" paused during our services to get up and talk to other staffers, and put together a lunch list. Really. Clients were treated as an after thought. I don't know if the stylists work directly for Platinum Hair Salon, or if they just "rent" chairs from Platinum Hair Salon. But the vibe was one of Roseanne’s bad attitude, sloppy work habits and a "we're just too hip to care" bad attitude. Don't waste your money at Platinum Hair Salon and don’t trust us. Find a salon or spa with true professionals.

Comments

• Ji
      21st of Dec, 2010
    Platinum Hair Salon - Agree with all the below Negatives
    Platinum Hair Salon
    134 West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10011, United StatesState
    Phone: +1 212-243-1010 ‎

I use to go to Platinum Salon over a year ago. When I went back a few months ago, I had the worse blowout ever. It was a rush job, 20 minutes, and my hair frizzed up later that night. The place tries to be cool and trendy, but they don't have a clue about what they are doing. Save your money and go elsewhere, there are tons of great hair salons in the area to visit.

Platinum Salon