platinum fortress / attempted to withdraw $49.95 twice w/out my consent. this put my account into NSF so now I am negative $60.00

1 United States
Phone: 1-888-433-4096

I checked my bank account only to find two attempted withdraws in the amount of $49.95, neither of which I gave consent. When I called them to explain that their attempts to steal money from me only resulted in two NSF charges to my account, they said they would not attempt anymore "withdraws". I said that that was all good and fine, what were they going to do about the NSF charges that were their responsibility, they said that if I had my bank call them, they would handle the NSF problem. The problem with that was that they gave me a number for my bank to call which was a bogus number. Tomorrow I will again attempt to get these theives to step up to the plate and do the right thing. They need to call my bank and admit their wrong doing and do whatever it takes to put my account back the way it was before they got their greedy little hands on it. I will write again to let you know how it turned out. Good luck out their and BE VERY CAREFUL of the websites you visit. From what I could tell, this is one of those quickpay loans or payday advance sites like onehourmoney.com.