Platinum Advantage / rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VA, United States Review updated:
this company ripped us off! they said we were approved for a $25oo credit card and they just needed $200 up front and they would send us vouchers to shop with worth $200. Well months have gone by we have never received any vouchers or a credit card. which by thwe way they told us about a month in that we could only use the credit card at their online store. so here we are with no vouchers no credit card and no $200. aren't we fools! please stay away from this company it is a scam and i will be reporting it to the attorney general and the fbi!

Comments

Ki
  20th of Jan, 2009

Platinum Advantage - they lied said it was actually a credit card i was getting
Platinum Advange credit card
California
Phone: 16612086071
newplatinumAdvange.com

well the guy on the phone told me that it was actually a credit card i was getting with a 2500 credit limit and at a interest rate of 8.9% and now i finally get it and it was not a credit card, it was a catalog credit card.
And I specific ask him if it was actually a credit card where i can use anywhere or even get cash and he said yes it is. And i want to know how to get my refundable 200 .00 back that he said was refundable. Also if i knew it was a catalog card i would of never done this because i know there worthless. So please call me back when about how to et a refund.
Kimberly
Br
  8th of Feb, 2009
they got me to and i felt all along it wasn't on the up and up. sad part it will cost me three times the amount to get my 200.00 dollars back. the old saying goes as follows u reap what u sow.tbr s.c.