platinum advantage card / fraud

platinum advantage
Phone: 877-488-8084
This company found out I had applied for a major credit card somehow, they called me telling me that I had been approved, since I applied the previous day I thought that it was the company for the major credit card that I applied for.
I was led to believe that it was it was a major credit card and I accepted that 200.00 dollars be debited from my account.
I immediately went to check the website and found that it was a catalog company!
I called them back to cancel and was told that my money was to be refunded but it had to go through a process and I would be contacted shortly.
It turns out that they give you the runaround until time goes byso they can claim that some vouchers were sent to you. I never received any vouchers, or anything else for that matter.
After trying to recover my money for 7 months, I finally received a letter saying that there would be no refund.
This company is a total ripoff!
I am filing a complaint with the attorney general of Florida so they stop these unethical and illegal practices.
I would like to know if there is a class action lawsuit so I can become part of it

N  30th of Mar, 2009 by
hello my name is ferdinand i was one of the victims of the fraud platinum advantage srewed me out my money also i keep trying to call them to get my money back but the phone there is dicconnected how do i go about this please call me or contact me a this email of home phone 618-614-7617 my email is ferdinandrodriguez39@yahoo.com please do contact me .know i have to get a lawyer to sew these peopple for
the harm they have put me threw.
A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
hello my name is ferdinand i was a victim of fruad with the people from platinum advantage they screwed me really good know i have to get a lawyer so i can get my money back and all the other money they took from me .i have sufferd enough for this .