Platimum Member Fortress Secured INC / Nightmare company

United States Review updated:
This company debited my checking account for 49.95, claiming that I have fees for a credit card that they are going to send me. My bank showed me the bank draft and I was livid. The customer service number was on the draft, so I decided to call. I was caller #17 then when my turn came the operator says, were sorry all of our customer service representatives are not available ''sorry for the inconvenience''. And hang up. Then I type the name in my browser and there are more people telling the same story. My bank is disputing this for me. My account was overdrafted. it was just a complete nightmare.
Va

Comments

Ma
  15th of Oct, 2008
This company debited my checking account for $49.95 also for a credit card i never even applied for. I also called the 800 number given to me by my bank for this Platimum Member Fortress Secured Inc. I got the same results when i called the number but i was number 3 in line and then it says its going to transfer me to an operator and then it says there not available at this time. My bank is also disputing this for me but at the same time my account is all messed up due this transaction that i didnt even give consent to. I dont understand where these people get off taking money from other peoples accounts with out consent. Its just mind boggling and pisses me off.