PlasmaFire International / PlasmaFire Charges, Doesn't Deliver the Promised Goods

Phone: (604)532-9596

During March 2007 I purchased an Omega III Steam Sauna from PlasmaFire International at http://www.plasmafire.com. The full balance was paid up-front and I was told that I would receive the unit shortly.

Following several months spent awaiting the sauna’s arrival I contacted PlasmaFire and was told that the unit was still under construction. Again I was left waiting, assuming that it would arrive within a reasonable amount of time.

After several more months I attempted to contact PlasmaFire again. This time I was told not only that the unit was still not ready but that my payment would not be refunded because it had already been spent. I was left with little in the way of options and was, once again, told that the unit would be ready within the next few months.

It has now been more than two years since my initial purchase, and I have not received the sauna nor have I been unable to recover my investment.

Comments

• Bo
      5th of May, 2009

I continue to resolve this issue with Dr. Saul Pressman, but have been unable to make any progress yet. In my research, I have located other reports of his questionable business practices which I list below.

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2009

I have a similar story to tell. I tried to make good on Pressman's warranty after my Beta III stopped working. I tried emailing, calling, and emailing. I even sought legal representation, but from America to Canada, this was impossible. I sent the unit in 2006; it's now 2009. Nothing! Despite a reputation as an ozone research, Pressman is a crook when it comes to being a businessman.

• Sn
      3rd of Jan, 2011

Am trying to have my Alpha fixed now too. Any way we could all band together and share legal expenses?

20th of Aug, 2012

I have also had problems with my ozone generator -- I sent it to saul on my own expense and received it back after about 6 months and had to pay the return shipping. All in all it cost me approx. 140.00 shipping back and forth and apparently the unit is only worth 250.00 according to him. I paid 1, 000 about 5 years ago for a refurbished unit. It still is not working properly and I am not willing to ship it back on my expense. Looks like I may have to look into a much more reputable company and pay a little more... my advice to anyone that is in contact with Dr. pressman -- do not do business with him, there are other much better companies.

• Na
      18th of Feb, 2013

Saul Pressman is a very very very dishonest man. He promised to replace my returned ozone machine for over 1 years...3 years and still waiting. No more emails? Where is this dishonest man hiding?