PlanYourIdea.com / Unauthorized charges

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Don't waste your money on having planyouridea.com create a biz plan for you. They have a great website but delivered a very poor product. They stated they couldn't give me a refund for some billsh!t reason. It was only $399, what could I do. Maybe stop one other person from wasting there money with planyouridea.com.

Hu

More PlanYourIdea.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

12th of Dec, 2008
    PlanYourIdea.com - waste of money
    planyouridea.com
    California

I see that some people lost over $1000 on this site. I didn't, I spent $399 and it was a waste of money. they sent me a plan but it was in very bad condition. I have to have someone re-write it. I wasted $399, lesson learnt, don't waste your money on planyouridea.com

• Da
      22nd of Dec, 2008

You know, I'm thinking of becoming an affiliate with Plan Your Idea, and I was researching to see what the word is on the net about them. I've worked on a few plans with them, and I can't complain, but I decided to respond to this specific complaint because I thought it was strange that two people complained on the same day on complaintsboard about planyouridea.com...I mean REALLY? Is complaintsboard and planyouridea really that popular that TWO people would file complaints on the same exact site about the same exact company (probably posted within minutes of eachother) That's fishy...I call bs on these posts. besides, I worked with them alot and I'm thinking of working with them again through their affiliate program.

• Le
      24th of Dec, 2008

• Ms
      9th of Jan, 2009

Go to /link removed/
    I signed a fraudulent contract for a total of 175, 000 with the Owner of Plan Your Idea. They knew I was unable to come up with the total amount so they stated they would take monthly installments for business consulting. Which included being on premises at my place of business, management duties, research, artwork, think tank information, store layouts etc studies to grow my business. I have continually asked for these items yet I never once received anything...The employee Peter Salinas and Patrick Babaian stated attorneys had them or it was being worked on or it was on their servers in which was not accessible.
    After the first month was over with I informed them I wanted my monies back and the employee of Patrick Babaian: Peter Salinas stated there was a business deal with David James of Vivid Video and in order to work with them on my business they would need another installment. They then stated they would take a partial payment. I informed Peter Salinas and owner Patrick Babaian that if I sent in another $10, 000 I would be taking from my own mouth. I was personally guaranteed by Plan Your Idea that they would make this business deal go through so I did. I let them know I wanted to see some of the things they were working on as well as a confidentially agreement signed. Instead I was sent 2 forged documents and I was informed by the real David James I was scammed and to call the police. I did on Dec 22, 2008. I lost my home, and will now lose my business. I have demanded my monies back. Patrick Babaian refuses to return the monies. I have recorded conversations text messages and emails to prove all of the fraudulent lies and forgery. They have now sold their company to another person...good way to try and get away with this isn’t it

• Wo
      4th of Aug, 2011

Wow! Is all I can say. I hope "Brad" and his partners get locked-up and do some jailtime.