PlanetDVDstore.com / Fraudulant DVD sales

****** Possible Contact INFO ****** I ordered a DVD collection from this company and just like everybody else I got multiple (70) DVD's that were copied from bad TV recordings; the E! Channel to be specific. Since an address is not listed I sent numerous messages through their website to no avail. I have found three phone numbers [protected], [protected], and [protected]) for this company, one in British Colombia and two in the Toronto area, and have left message on at all three. They also list an address in St. Marten which fails to include a city.

This company also goes by the name TVDVDMania.com, and TVShowMonster.com all offering the same merchandise. Every time my credit card removes the payment the company re-bills the amount. My CC Company wants me to return the DVD’s. All three websites have private registration and are registered through Domains by Proxy Inc. The company says that it will contact the owner with all correspondence that they receive. The owner can accept or reject the correspondence. They will release the company’s information if they are legally compelled to do so.

Domains by Proxy Inc.
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
[protected]

Good luck

Fe

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Feb, 2009
    PlanetDVDstore.com - Not replying to email
    England, Northamptonshire
    United Kingdom

I ordered and paid for a tv series of dvd's their despatch confirmation email quoted the a different set of dvd's to what I ordered. I have emailed them for clarification for 5 days now but have not received any response from them. I think they are fakes.

20th of Feb, 2009

td ordered for "PlanetDVDStore" Boston Public, Third Watch and Everwood .. BOSTON PUBLIC is a copy from the TV and it´s very poorly edited, And I don´t know whats it is called but the picture just stops!!!
    and slowly gose forward in slow motion with sound, it happens to old DVD. and that happens to all three DVD and, I have e-mailed and complaind .
    I asked them to send me there address so, I could RETURN Boston Public, NOTHING!!!

Regards Michael Preston hotwheels54@web.de

• Dc
      21st of Feb, 2009

we also bought dvd's from PLANETDVDSTORE thinking they were legitiment...only to receive 100.oo worth of terrible quality dvd's recorded from TV LAND aired episoides. these people located in china. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH.

24th of Feb, 2009

I also ordered from this company & they quoted the wrong series for me to when it shipped. I attempted to email them several times for clarification & never received a response. Weeks later I received my DVDs of the smurfs & they are terrible quality you can't even watch without getting a headache! I again have emailed them but I'm sure I won't get a response like all the other times. When I received my package it had come from china. I would love fir everyone to know NOT to order from them! This is a scam!

26th of Feb, 2009

We too received an e-mail noting the incorrect item ordered. In fact we received two e-mails. We became suspicious and call the credit card company. The goods arrived from China and the only thing on the DVD's was the FBI notice regarding illegal copying. DVD case is a copy of the original cover and all DVD's were numbered with a ball point pen!

THIS IS A SCAM!!

Al & Sue

28th of Feb, 2009

Hey, Everybody:

Thanks to you all for the reviews on the lack of cooperation from: PLANETDVDSTORE.COM. it saved me a bunch of headaches.

Mike

1st of Mar, 2009

I bought a TV series "what I like about you" from them and received in the mail. But they are Burned copies off TV with advertisements at the bottom. I emailed them to get a refund, hopefully they will respond. Wish I would have researched more about them before I bought. :(

Erika

3rd of Mar, 2009

I think you will find they are continuing to rip people off under the name dcmagicbox.com so be careful

Mik

• Je
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    planetDVDstore.com
    Delta
    Colorado

I ordered a boxed set of 6 seasons of Third Watch. They are all pirated from Japan. Some do not play at all, and others are recorded from television complete with poor editing. I've emailed the company with my complaint (since this is the only contact information given), and received no response. What a rip-off!!

4th of Mar, 2009

were you ever able to keep the charge off of your credit card?? also, did they send you a return address to send the DVD's back to??

• Me
      5th of Mar, 2009
    PlanetDVDstore.com
    planetdvdstore.com

I ordered a boxed set of Third Watch DVDs. They sent pirated DVDs from Japan. Some do not play at all, others are taped from television with poor editing, but all are pirated. I emailed the company (because that is the only contact information listed), and never heard back from them. What a rip-off!!

• Go
      14th of Mar, 2009

Legal action needs to be taken. I don't care what their little loop hole says about being able to sell unreleased shows...it's illegal. I bought Perfect Strangers for 70 bucks. All of the episodes have lines going through them, they skip, repeat parts, don't work, and I am so glad I am not the only one having this problem. I have sent e-mail after email...I should have known it was fraud when there was no contact number. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, I KNOW IT'S HARD TO SEE YOUR FAVE TV SHOWS CHEAP AND AVAILABLE, BUT YOU WILL JUST BE SCREWED LIKE THE REST OF US!

• Wi
      16th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order on feb 21 2009 for SKU 506 All in the family the complete series for $84.95 plus shipping. The order number is 103715. Delivery was suppose to be 10-14 days it now is 23 days later no confirmation e-mail or DVD. You have all ready charged my credit card on the 22 feb 2009 you have your money I now want my DVD but reading some of the complaints the quality may be nothing to brag about.

• Bb
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Fraudulent site you should stop payment or have your credit card credited. Call your credit card company and have them credit you for fraud.

• 1m
      24th of Mar, 2009
    PlanetDVDstore.com

I ordered a set of DVDs from PlanetDVDstore and they were grainy, freeze and have digital blocks. They look to be
    pirated from Japan. Is this legal? I wonder. If anyone has advice on this manner please reply.

P.S. I've read that PlanetDVDstore will not reply to the complaint. THEY NEVER MET ME !!!

1 MAD MOMMA

• Ge
      24th of Mar, 2009

China not Japan

• Ri
      27th of Mar, 2009

I am one of many people who were taken in by these creepy criminals. I have saved all the emails from planetdvdstore (about order confirmation/shipping/etc.) and have all of the packaging information as well. I submitted everything to my credit card company and they have reversed the charge. Like most of you, I was also told to return the merchandise otherwise planetdvdstore's merchant will rebill me and then my credit card company will be forced to make me pay. In all of my emails (15 in all) to planetdvdstore.com I asked for a shipping address and not surprisingly I received not one response. I said to my credit card company, "how do I return merchandise I'd GLADLY return if I can't get a shipping address?"

QINGDAO, CHINA
    QINGDAO BEI SHENG high-rise

is NOT a mailing address but that's what's on my shipping receipt.

In order to stop the rebilling process, I canceled my credit card and asked for a new number to be issued. Now when planetdvdstore tries to rebill me, the charge will be rejected since the card number no longer exists. I am still going to find a way to ship this crap back to them because I certainly don't want it but at least they can't steal my money again. I recommend everyone else do the same.

If anyone else has any idea as to how to get someone in the attorney general's office, the FBI...anyone...to help us shut these criminals down then we need to do it.

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2009

sorry to say as they are overseas the atty general or fbi wont be able to help us

you can file a complaint with the FTC, usually if they get enough complaints they might issue a warning that makes more people aware that a scam is being run, but in terms of, getting your money back or going after the scammers its not gonna happen

31st of Mar, 2009

I ORDERED A COMPLETE SET OF THIRD WATCH FOR MY MOTHER ON APRIL 8TH AND SHE HAS STILL NOT RECEIVED THEM...IM PRETTY UPSET ABOUT IT. I TRIED TO EMAIL AND GOT NO RESPONSE. I AM NOW TAKING FURTHER STEPS

• La
      31st of Mar, 2009

I to have been ripped off. I got poor quality DVDs. What they showed on their website was not what I received. I called the Better Business Bureau but since I don't have an address I can't get anything done. If any of you find out something please post.