PlanetDVD / Pirated DVD'S

I recently ordered a DVD Box set for my 6 year old son from PlanetDVD. Please do not make the same mistake I did!!! THEY ARE BAD QUALITY PIRATED DVD'S FROM CHINA!!! I spent $52.95 on these Transformer DVD's, they skip and the picture is distorted. And yes like most other complaints I have read on this web site the DVD case was broke, and they had hand written numbers on them. I tryed contacting them by E-Mail several times and NEVER got a reply!! It seems like this company would have been shut down by now, considering they are selling PIRATED DVD'S and that is against the law!! I think we all need to band together and form a law suit against this company!!! They obviously don't care about what they are doing to us!! My E-MAIL address is kelcronkhite@yahoo.com please contact me if you know of an ongoing lawsuit or want to file one with me. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!

N  13th of Apr, 2009 by

PlanetDVD - Pirated DVD
PlanetDVD Stores

I ordered a DVD series from them for the Carol Burnett Show. It took 13 days to get it and once I did, I was very disappointed. First off, the delivery was by a man in a black pick up with no markings. Second, The DVD case was broke and the DVD was sliding around on the inside. Shipping box was beat to hell. The topper was that the DVD case wasnt the same case that was advertised on the website. My wife got the info from a infomercial that was running on TV with the websites name. Once we start watching the DVD themselves, we knew we had been ripped off!!! The DVD were of poor video quality and worst yet, pirated from a TV Land 48 hour marathon that they had of the show!!! I was totally pissed off. I have sent 3 emails to the customer support for the website asking for the correct product or a refund. The last time I have advised them that if no response by a certain time, I would turn them over to the proper authorities. Maybe I can get some type of reward. But all I wanted was the Carol Burnett DVD cause they were to be a birthday gift for my old mother who loves to watch Carol Burnett and all these other old shows.
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
yeah i got my money back from my BofA credit card after doing the paperwork. dont wait, you've got 90 days. i also immediately cancelled that card number and requested a new number because one person said they just went right back and charged her card again. i wouldn't trust these people with my card number even for one more day. i filed a complaint with the internet fraud/fcc people too.
N  30th of Apr, 2009 by

planetdvd - Fraud

I called my credit card co. Here's what they said to do. Mail back the merchandise as "Return to Sender, " get a post office receipt with date and if a refund has not been made within 30 days of that date, contact the credit card co. and they will credit the account and debit the merchant.
Also, in Canada, the number to call to complain is 1-888-672-2556 (Consumer Protection).
N  18th of Jun, 2009 by

planetdvd - Rubbish DVDs

I ordered Murder She Wrote from these people, all the discs work, i got them at the right time, they are extremely poor quality and are most def recorded from tv, I wish i had seen this first. DONT ORDER FROM THEM. I am also reporting them to ebay as they were advertised on ebay.
N  28th of Jun, 2009 by
Do not purchase any DVD's from this company. They advertise new, complete seasons of your favorite shows and then you recieve pirated copies in the mail after paying $100+ for the product you thought was new. I just reported them to the FBI for piracy. You can go to the FBI.gov website and click on report internet crimes and also file a report. Perhaps if enough people lodge a complaint, they will shut them down and prevent others from being victims of piracy.