Planet Fitness / membership cancellation

US Review updated:

I am a member of Clarksville, IN Planet Fitness. I have gone in person for the last 3 months and tried to cancel my membership and to date it has not being cancelled. I went in 3 months in a row and asked do I need to sign something? I was told "no we will take care of it". Spoke to Manager today on 3 way with Chase Bank and he said sorry he can't do anything because they [Planet Fitness]should have given me something to sign to cancel. Yet this was not done, I was told "we will just take care of it!" So apparently Tyler, Manager of Planet Fitness is not training his people.
I would like a full refund, I have not been in Planet Fitness since June, 2017, yet I have been charged since then to date November, 2017.
I am requesting immediate cancellation and all my money refunded.
Thanks,
Derek Hammond
812.786.4967
[protected]@gmail.com

De
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

• Mr
      Dec 05, 2017

i haven't use my membership for a long time as i moved to a different state and i am busy with my work schedule.i called customer service and they said i have to go to the location in person with a written letter to ask for termination of my membership. please dont sign up for this club as their customer relations are really bad. dont fall for the cheap prices. they wont even notify you for the yearly charge.they will just charge your account.their customer service is trash.they wont help you at all.now i have to drive all the way to Maryland from Cleveland just to cancel my membership. i will never ever recomend this club to any of my brother/sister out there.