Planet Fitness — asked to leave
I was a member of the club and one day the manager approached me and told me I was no longer allowed in the club and my membership was cancelled. I asked him why and all I was told was that I had improper activities, What the heck is that. Nate told me that he didn;t have to give me any reason why I was no longer allowed in the gym and it was his decision so he could tell me nothing else.
I feel if you are asked to leave a gym you should be given a valid reason. I feel this gym is discriminative against me due to the fact that I am "a meat head" in there eyes. I am a big guy 260 and lift more then anyone else in the gym. they have pictures of animated guys like "me" in the locker room with a red slash through them.
What kind of a gym that is supposed to promote health and wellness has a free pizza night and is a JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE. I think the judgement free part is the fresh flowers in the ladies locker room every day that is one of there "perks" alopng with the bagel tuesday.
Let's get real a gym is a gym and can;t we all just get along and workout and support each other.
I am personal trainer and I feel the gym was also intimidated by people asking me questions due to the fact that there staff is not as knowledgeable at all in the fitness industry. You cannot help your members if you are not motivated and able to be informative of there health and wellness.
Thanks and let's hope this can be explained to me
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service