Planet Fitness Clifton Park NY / obnoxious/rude employee's
I was a member of this sleazy club last year. I have been a member of one health club or another for 27 years and never had a problem until joining this establishment. All I can say is you get what you pay for. This club is staffed by the rudest most unprofessional personnel I have encountered in any business. It stemed from me asking if there was a suggestion box. I was going to suggest that management turn off the loud music in the locker room in favor of espn tv which was also on. I felt that all could tolerate that no matter what their musical preference. This request was met by the comment "you got alot of nerve coming up here and being rude". I could not believe what I just heard. Any other club I had been a member of would have fired an employee treating a customer in such a manner. Not only did they not fire him, they revoked my membership and refused to refund my one hundred fifty dollars (pro rated). I still have to go to court over this. These people are unbelieveable and not worthy of the public's business. In reading other complaints elsewhere I can see that this is a corporate mentality not confined to any one market. Please heed the warnings posted on this site and don't become a victim of such vile/rude and unprofessional behavior.
More Planet Fitness Clifton Park NY Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service