Planet Fitness / immature employees

1 204 sausilito blvdCasselberry, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been a member at planet fitness for a very long time, and do enjoy working out there, except the last few times i have been there, one of the employees a tall long brown haired girl, i believe her name is britney, she has been hanging all over one of the trainers in a red shirt, he is a short young man... what upset me the most was she kept repeatedly grabbing at his man private area, this young lady is supposed to be at work, she does this type of actions every time i see her... i wouldn't want her representing my company's name... she seems very immature. i do not want to see those actions while i am working out...

Ho

Comments

• So
      26th of Jul, 2008

watch the tvs.

• Pr
      12th of Jun, 2009

I also had an issue with a girl Britney at the Schenectady Ny location. I'm not even a member, i went online cuz i got a thing in the mail saying $10 a month and $1 start up fee. So i was going to join online with my debit card. Well i realized the add i received was no good and called and asked them to note to cancel and send me a paper they said i needed to sign. The girl said ok. So now i get this bill in the mail they have been trying to charge my debit card which i had cancelled so i called to tell them i'm not a member and to stop trying to charge me, the girl was a real ###...she gave me a nasty attitude, refused to let me speak to a manager, threatened me and called me a "spoiled ###" this has to be the worst gym ever!!!.