Planet Fitness / freezing membership!
I have a complaint about freezing my account at planet fitness, they told me that i have to freeze my account every three months. And when the three months are up i can get another doctors note and they will freeze the account again. So i went up to the gym to freeze my account again and the lady said that i have to pay for a month and then i can freeze my account again and i feel that i shouldn't have to pay for a month that i cant use. I'm pregnant and my doctor told me not to go to the gym. For the remainder of my pregnancy, because of some problems that i am having. And when i told the lady why. She asked m what the problem is. I said dose it matter. I have a doctors note. And i don't feel that i have to tell my personal problems to a stranger. So she got flip and said that i should just cancel my account with them.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - they keep charging my bank account & won't let me cancel the contract
- Planet Fitness - manager matt smalley
- Planet Fitness - customer service
- Planet Fitness - facilities
- Planet Fitness - richmond california manager earvin romero