Planet Fitness / freezing membership!

I have a complaint about freezing my account at planet fitness, they told me that i have to freeze my account every three months. And when the three months are up i can get another doctors note and they will freeze the account again. So i went up to the gym to freeze my account again and the lady said that i have to pay for a month and then i can freeze my account again and i feel that i shouldn't have to pay for a month that i cant use. I'm pregnant and my doctor told me not to go to the gym. For the remainder of my pregnancy, because of some problems that i am having. And when i told the lady why. She asked m what the problem is. I said dose it matter. I have a doctors note. And i don't feel that i have to tell my personal problems to a stranger. So she got flip and said that i should just cancel my account with them.

Sincerely,
Morgan Peyatt.

Comments

• Fr
      22nd of May, 2008

MY ACCT WAS SUSPENDED FOR ASSTING OTHER MEMBERS WITH THE PROPER USE OF THE MACHINES.. NO ON HELPS THE LADIES WHO ARE NEW AND UN FAMILIAR WITH THE MACHINE FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS.. STAMFORD CT HABOR VIEW.. THE PLACE IS DISGUSTINGS AND IT NEXT TO THE GARBAGE DISPOSALE PLANT AND A JUNK YARD THAT CRUSHES AND BURNS CARS.. DISGUSTING AND THE ATTITUDE OF THE WORKERS REFLECTS THE ENVIRONMENT THAT THIS PLACE IS LOCATED NEXT TO. I AM GOING TO SUE THOSE ###/// ANYONE WITH ME!!!

• Jw
      1st of May, 2018

The "Customer Service Representatives" are no better at the Kirkwood Highway PF in Delaware. A lady tried to get assistance for proper use of a machine and no one responded to her request so she asked me. I was helping her when the manager approached and informed me that only trained professionals on staff could assist her. He then proceeded to talk to me like a child and only embarrassed himself because of the unprofessional and rude manner in which he handled the situation. When I went to the desk to get contact information to contact PF corporate the girl was too busy on her cell phone making a date for the weekend. HORRIBLE customer service. They have a Lunk Alarm, maybe they should install an "UNPROFESSIONAL PF ALARM" as well.