Planet DVD Store / misrepresentation of product

1 Eagle River, AK, United States

It always takes longer to ship to Alaska, so 3 days after the quoted 14 days I emailed the company requesting a tracking number. I email them the next day and again the day after that. I check my C.C. statement and the Company received their payment the same day I had placed my order. I contacted my C.C. company to cancel payment and told them that I had tried to contact the Company via email and that they had no phone numbers on their web site that I could call. The C.C. Company told me to cancel my card, and they had a store phone# [protected] and try to verbally cancel the order. The phone number is from Canada. My C.C. account has been credited 223.34 the cancelled order is in litigation for the next 90 days. Today ( 33 days after placing my order) I received my DVD's from Planet DVD Store in Qingdao The Peoples Republic of China. There appears to be no return address on the package. Do not sign for it and have the mail carrier mark it as refused. I still have to wait and see if my money is really mine.