Planet Caravan / BRAD OWENS won't respond to any email and took my money and didn't receive items

PLANET CARAVAN MUSIC AND COMICS .. DON'T FALL FOR THIS ONE.. I'VE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH COMPANY WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP TO THEIR CLIENTS EVER. BRAD OWENS WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR EXPECTATIONS. I'M ALREADY FILING THESE COMPLAINTS TO THE AUTHORITIES. YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF?? YOU DO NOT CARE AT ALL AFTER TAKING MY MONEY!! SO BRAD, RE-SHIP MY FOUR ITEMS.

Comments

• Pl
      16th of Oct, 2010

Customer is an international customer. We shipped 2 packages. 1 package was lost. We offered to re-ship the lost shirts, if she would pay for a shipping method that had tracking (with it being an international shipment to Aruba.) She refused. However, we HAVE refunded her for the lost items.

• Dc
      26th of Oct, 2010

brad send my ###, or give me my money back. ordered my stuff month and a half ago havnt heard anything back.

Order number: AB-14980
    Order Date: 9/12/2010

• Pe
      29th of Dec, 2010

someone should def contact the authorities about this, this is a money scam, and he should be locked up! i ordered 3 shirts from thailand, just like everyone else didint get my shipment, i think its pointless repeatedly asking him to send...if i was living in the states i would contact the police!!

• Pl
      30th of Dec, 2010

Pete22121, we have sent you a message. We may have held your order due to high fraud from Thailand. I sent contact info so we can get it resolved. DClements has been resolved with a full refund, as has badkitty, even though we were not to blame for a lost shipment. We have since changed our site to where we only charge once we ship, to prevent issues such as these. Thanks,

• Pe
      30th of Dec, 2010

If it's fraudulent order why has my card been approved for payment on ur site? And why have u deducted the amount for my order including shipping fees? Why have u not asked for any of my bank details or any other documents for verification? I wrote u 2emails u replied the first one saying you are waiting for stock to arrive you said

"Hi, it looks like we're waiting for a few of the items to arrive back in stock. It should ship within the next few days. Thanks"

why wasnt the security issue brought up? And why didnt you answer my second email? Im a regular Internet shopper, i order mostly from the US and UK, If there was verification to be done, I am always informed, and provided what needs to be provided...I phoned u before I placed an order to find out how i can pay thru Paypal (as it states it's an option of payment on ur sites main page) to which you told me u do not accept Paypal. I like how u casually say please email brad at... I didn't and so did a lot of others but we all be conned! We are not stupid Brad, we work and we know how actually companies Re run, and urs is not a company, it's a SCAM!

my order number is AB-15673...like it matters