Planet Beach / False advertising and poor customer service

8366 Westheimer, Houston, TX, United States
Phone: 7132668267

Planet beach contempo spa on 8366 westheimer in houston tx doesn't tell you in the groupon deal that you will be required to purchase facial product (That is truly only trial size) for $25 in order to have the facial that was already paid for.

That facial product also caused a bad reaction on my skin. The next day I called and spoke with chris the manager and she said that nothing that she will do and there is no one above her and that she won't take back facial product that has been opened even though her employee was the one who opened the product for me.

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and the office of the attorney general of texas for consumer protection. Groupon refunded the groupon deal cost, but chris will do nothing for the over priced facial product that caused a bad reaction.

Shame on planet beach at 8366 westheimer. Deception at its finest! It would have been one thing to include the price in the deal or at the very least mention it in the ad and I would have understood. At the very least when a customer has a bad reaction to your product at least try to accommodate without being rude and inconsiderate with an I don't care attitude. Chris is a true piece of work!

Ke