Placenaukri.com / For cheating the people

1 delhi, India Review updated:

placenaukri.com is really a fake job portal. They assure you of interview calls and ask you to pay 1499 for assuring that you will take up the job once you are selected and then they say your profile is not completed yet and demand for some more money RS.2500 in . They even go to the extent of saying that it will be confirmed Job opportunity and there will be no competition to you and they claim they have reference in big companies like tata, jindal etc. they are totaly fraud .

please guy's do n't belive on them. you safe your money

Ra
Jan 15, 2015

Comments

• Vi
      16th of Jan, 2015

No, You are Wrong!

I applied for best job options and as per discussion I am Satisfied with their services!
    I believe there are some competitors in the market and you are one of them !
    i referred my Colleague, Friends and my junior's and for your information they are very satisfied and they are also sending candidate's
    I have to say Focus on your Week points and don't give any bad comments if you are not Capable for Services!

Vivek Pandey

16th of Jan, 2015

Hi
    Mr. Raj I do not know who are you & you are not getting Any Job frm .
    But You cant suggest other Student Or Fresher that do not Apply Beacause PLACENAUKRI.COM is one of the Best Job Portal they are Providing Amazing Services & Jobs Offers Last Month I Got Placed in My Dream Company Because Of Rock Placenaukri.

Thank you so much PLACENAUKRI.COM
    You are rock I Hope like me You will Also Provide A Best Offers Off Other Candidate.
    Satyabrata Sahoo
    Jharsugda, Orissa

• Pe
      12th of Mar, 2015

I just cleared telephonic round for an power company through placenaukri by registering rs 1599 and now they asking for more Rs 3500 for background verification . I just wanted to know what trap am I in ???? Is it fake or genuine I just need a good advice