[Resolved] PlacementIndia.comBiggest fraud company in India. This people are taking training from ISIS.

I am g. Kamalakar, i am not satisfied by the service of weblink. Inpvt. Ltd.in the month of december
(Ashish, bhavana, & mohit) from placementindia call me and told me that they have oppotunity showing gis job in the field of hotel. I was happy that i can get chance to appear in this interview. Mohit told me i have to register in placement india with 8000 inr which i paid them. After 2 days * ashish called me and said some stories about job. Sir i have offer for newzeland for this offer you have to pay more 15000/- he is speaking like anyting. He forced me to pay. After payment no response from them.
1 march i get service but i find there is no single job opportunity in gis field in their portal. Now mr. Ashish very proudly say that they i have no job regarding my skill and they have no interest in providing me updated cv for which i paid them 10000 inr.

How shameful this is that a company saying like this. As i know their is so many job showing in gis in abroad by simple click in google. And your company showing no job. This is very ridiculous.

One more think i forgot to mention. * ashish choutya is saying that you come to delhi. I will see you.
This is the way these people are behaving with customers.

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by kamalakarr gunrapalli · May 04, 2017

This was the worst mistake I may have committed to initiate my business coping with Asian nation filing. they need stupid and amateur workers World Health Organization create all quite idiotic mistakes to elongate your incorporation time. i'd ne'er advocate individuals to create company or do any legal work with them. It's higher to pay very little further to native CA.

employees are behaving like THIEF ESCAPING FROM THE CUSTOMER'S CALL. INDIAFILLINGS.COM EMPLOYEES are playing with customers. one PERSON will receive the call and without speaking any word they will disconnect the call. DONT BELIEVE INDIAFILLINGS.COM AND PLEASE DONT INVEST.

Biggest fraud company in India. This people are taking training from ISIS.
  • PlacementIndia 24*7 Support Team's Response · May 25, 2017

Hello,

As you know, your issue had been resolved at the time of posted complaint here. So please remove this complaint or provide a resolve Tag at this complaint link.

Have A Good Day !

Thanks,
    Placementindia Support Team

• WeblinkIndia.Net Support Team's Response · May 31, 2017

Hello Our Client,

Weblink.In is fully committed to provide exact services to our client. if any client have any issue, please complaint your issue through our portal. you can get very responded solution.

Thanks,
    Weblink.In Pvt Ltd Team

Ka
May 03, 2017

Comments

• Su
      May 06, 2017

We can help refund. We are a sturdy community of social activists who help victims of online fraud in recuperating their hard earned cash from on-line fraudsters and cheaters.

You can fill this form https://goo.gl/gt0zGf