Pizza Restaurant / Wrong order and did not apologize.

Pizza Hut
Phone: 7202171716
I ordered by phone I asked for the coupon deal 2large pizzas for $20. He asked what I wanted on them, he then told me the total and told me it would take 45min. When the delivery guy came I told him it was the wrong order and he ignored me. He gave me a large pizza and a medium pizza. As I paid I kept telling him that it was the wrong order. He still ignored me. He walked away and I told him, "here is your tip eventhough it was the wrong order." He took the tip and walked away. Then I told him I would complain. He still ignored me. I know it was not his fault but he should have said something. I know it was too late to change the order but he still should have said something. I really wanted the coupon deal because I paid more for less. And I have a large family so I needed 2 large pizzas. I tryed to file complaint on line but when I entered the zipcode of where I ordered it kept telling me no store under that zipcode. I tryed other zipcodes 20 miles around and it said the same thing. Things got worse when I saw the pizza, it was burned from the corners and the cheese looked dark yellow. I dont know if it was burned or old. I had a bad experience and I will never go to my local one. Even my kids kept telling me, "dont order from them again."