Pizza Hut / we never received our pizza.

Hemet, CA, United States

Hello on [protected] at 10:19 pm I placed an order online for two large pizzas and they quoted us 30 minutes through email. In the email I provided the full correct address and a phone number in case they needed to contact us. At 11:49pm our pizza still wasn't here when I called the store the employee was slightly uncaring telling us he delivered it but we turned him away when iin reality try went to the wrong house on their own mistake and never called the number to ask. He told me because he was about to clock out that he cannot do anything which I understand but he couldn't cancel our card, making us not able to grab food otherwise and advised me that the manager will call me to give me store credit for the card charged. My kids are let down and I'm just generally upset the way the store handled this. Please call me at [protected]

Pizza Hut

• Updated by Sarah Pillow, Jan 26, 2017

Hello on 01252017 at 10:19 pm I placed an order online for two large pizzas and they quoted us 30 minutes through email. In the email I provided the full correct address and a phone number in case they needed to contact us. At 11:49pm our pizza still wasn't here when I called the store the employee was slightly uncaring telling us he delivered it but we turned him away when iin reality try went to the wrong house on their own mistake and never called the number to ask. He told me because he was about to clock out that he cannot do anything which I understand but he couldn't cancel our card, making us not able to grab food otherwise and advised me that the manager will call me to give me store credit for the card charged. My kids are let down and I'm just generally upset the way the store handled this.

Sa