Pizza Hut / treated extremely unprofessional

1 Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

I would like to file a formal complaint. I placed an order online last night shortly after midnight. The web site states the location was delivering until 1am. The order was placed at 12:10 and was due for delivery at 12:40am. I received an e mail confirming the order. About 10 minutes after I placed the order I received a phone call from the location. They guy said my manager won't let us deliver anymore for the night so I'm canceling your order. I told him the wed site said delivery till 1 am and they had already charged my card. I then stated I'm only 5 blocks away so I didn't understand the problem. The guy said well I'm just doing what I was told. I asked the guy for his name and he stated he didn't need to give me that. I then asked for the managers name and he said he wasn't giving me anything and hung up on me. This is not the first time this location has canceled delivery orders and have treated me like crap. I placed an order with dominos and it was delivered in 30 minutes with no issues. I like Pizza Hut much better but it's always a drama ordering from this location. Corporate REALLY needs to step in and take control of this situation because it is ridicules. I will be also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as the state Attorney Generals office. Location 1200 E 4 th st Long Beach CA 90802. Order number 3180101021507001241024936

De