Pizza Hut / unfair firing
I was fired two days ago for absolutely no reason.
Pizza Hut is apparently implementing a new policy that 10 percent of workers are exceptional, 70 percent are "average" employees, and 20 percent are substandard and need to be fired. So it's my understanding that each store HAD to pick at least two people to fire even if no one had any problems. So, I was the unlucky ### that got thrown under the bus. My restaurant manager was forced to fire me by the regional manager, against her will.
Therefore, I am never patronizing Pizza Hut again for its terrible treatment of its employees, for holding a policy that essentially says that someone always has to be last even though there are no real problems.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - Pizza order 
- Pizza Hut - reporting about your putrajaya's outlet
- Pizza Hut - took my money then canceled my order
- Pizza Hut - phone order 
- Pizza Hut - pizza