Pizza Hut / service

1 loganvilleLoganville Georgia, United States Review updated:

I had coupon for $10 pizza any size any way you want it I went to Pizza Hut on Highway 78 Loganville Ga 30052 on 11-05-2016 at 16:50 I order 3 large pizzas which was suppose to be $10 a piece just because I told cashier I want a lot of sauce on pizza because last ones I order was dry she charge me extra for 3 pizza that was suppose to be $30 I was charged $44.38 which I think is very wrong because I was charged for 4 pizzas just for asking for sauce when I complained I was told they had to charge extra for sauce which I think is very wrong because sauce is not a extra topping and should not cost me the same amount as a pizza can you tell me why I got charged for 4 pizzas when I only order and received 3 pizzas.The 3 pizzas should not cost me $44.38 and the employees should have not got rude when I complained they should have helped me.If this is how I'm going to be treated then from now on I will take my business some where else because I treat others with respect and I deserve to be treated with respect not ripped off.

MY TICKET NUMBER WAS 85