Pizza Hut / santa ana, california 1st and townsend location.
I oredered online and confirmed my food . When I got to the location there was a sign that said closed for 2 hours oven broken with an emoji almost as a joke . The doors were locked and I called numerous times to see if I would get my food . I could see employees laughing ignoring my call . I did not receive a heads up or call to notify me of this . I eventually got pizza elsewhere I love Pizza Hut pizza it really is ridicloihs to deal with this just for a pizza .
To top it off I called an hour later to undetsnd what had happened after hours on hold I got ahold of a manager and she just gave me a run around and said they usually give vouchers for credit but since I ate pizza alredy elsewhere she would not !!!
Like I said I love the franchise and I am a manager myself . And I know it's all about the customer .
I don't want to get anyone in trouble or rant all over the internet until I'm a heard I want Pizza Hut to show me the franchise is about the customer and take care of me .
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - overcooked pizza
- Pizza Hut - A slip and fall
- Pizza Hut - my order
- Pizza Hut - I ordered online and never received my order. 
- Pizza Hut - waiting for my food order for over 29 minutes!