Pizza Hut / product, service and management

We have been ordering pizza from this same Pizza Hut ever since they opened. at least a decade ago, and have never encountered a problem like this one last night. Yeah sure we've had the occasional order not quite right but that's about it. Last night was unbelievable! Normally we receive our order in 30 min or less, usually less. Last night was told it was going to about 45 min. because very busy. Ok it happens. After 55 min I call and am told the guy was just leaving (we live about 1 mile away). 20 min later I call again while on the phone with the manager the guy turns the corner to my street coming from the direction of the store. At this time I'm a little upset so the manager says he'll refund the delivery fee (which I have yet to see). I get the pizza inside and it is cold. I call the manager back and ask for refund and he told me he would give me a refund if I brought the pizza back to the store. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Needless to say we will not be ordering from this Pizza Hut again.

Ji
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      May 31, 2018

He is right you know. If you have no issue eating the pizza you should have no issue paying for it.