Pizza Hut / filthy facility

1 Marion, NC 28752Marion, NC, United States
Phone: 828-652-8873

1) Table was so nasty it was sticky - my hand actually stuck to it, Table is only being swiped between settings with a dirty cloth and just spreading the food around, not cleaning it up

2) salad plates were dirty...was told the dishwasher was acting up; i saked why, then were dirty plates knowingly being put out for customers

3) entire back of restaurant had grossly dirty floor, salad dressing like it had been slung on floor ..looked like they had had a food fight. This was only abou6:30 PM in the evening, and only about 8 customers at 3 tables. Staff standing around like they had nothing to do.

4) Most grossly dirty bathroom I've seen in a long time...reminded me of those old gas station bathrooms that are outside the bldg.

5) Employees were dirty, unkempt and slouchy in dress & appearance. A couple of them looked like they had worn the same uniform all weekend long and had slept in it.

I understand that a place can get messy during rush hour; but this wasn't rush hour and no one seemed concerned about how the place looked. Very poor management practices and very slothful and unconcerned employees. This was absolutely the nastiestPizzsa Hut (or any other restaurant) I have ever been in. Had I been a health inspector (Ihave been, in ther past) I would have shut them down on the spot!