Pizza Hut / sour sauce

Lumberton, NC, United States Review updated:
I eat at pizza hut a lot. we went to pizza hut and the sauce tasted sour.we spoke to the manager she told me and my 3 children to do this complaint.we had 3 medium pizzas. My address is 503A carthage road Lumberton N.C. 28358.I would like to be reumbursed for my trouble.thank tou tammy Porter.

Comments

Am
  6th of Nov, 2008
Guess what the sauce was old/expired if it was sour. I've worked in 3 pizza huts and it happened at all of them.
Ke
  3rd of Sep, 2012
I live in st Paul's and decided to place an order from home so when I got to lumberton it would be ready. Called and was put on hold so I decided to start driving anyway. Never did anyone come back to the phone to take my order. When I walked in pizza hut still on the phone, there was no big line like I imagined! Just two customers in line to pay and two families sitting down. I let the manager know how long I had been on the phone and she just says "oh sorry" Something really needs to be done about the slow response to calls as well as the nonchalant attitude of the employees. This is the reason why I suspect the revenue is down!

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut