Pizza Hut

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

late order; rudeness of customer care representative; bad pizza

Cairo, Egypt
Dears

Today we ordered a big order from pizza hut egypt (cairo festival branch) of 6 pizzas 2 wedges and 2 cinabites noting that we are a company (RB egypt) and we ussually have huge orders! The order came after 2 hours without any notice, when I called the hotline they were not aware of the order status and they had to check back!!! And they never came back and I had to call 3 times to recieve a proper answer regarding the delivery guy status!! The staff calling me was v v v unprofessional and untrained to handled customer and talked in a vulgare language!! After all of this the order came without a cheque!!! Not only but it came semi cooked and v v cold!!! After several complain, an area cs manager called me and told me I am sorry and I will take corresponding action and the check is on its way as I refused to oay witht recieving a copy!! Gladly they didnt take the pizza while guetting the cheque because I told them if they took the pizza they can take it for good and don t come back!!! I am realllyy disapointed of all what happened the way it eneded... will never order pizza hut again.. sorry to say it... service is really deteriorating in egypt branches!!! Unfortunatly we forgot to take photos as we tried to make it eadable and we were extremely hungry after more than 2 hrs of delays!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country Egypt Complaint category Food

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sounds to me like you cannot afford to pay for your pizza. IF you were unwilling to pay then they should have taken it from you.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree