Pizza Hut / lack of adequate food for the price I paid
Yesterday, 2-3-19, I ordered two pizzas and 36 buffaloe wings from the Pizza Hut on Bragg Blvd. here in Fayetteville, NC. I was charged eighty ($80.00) dollars for this order. When I got home and opened my order, I was shocked to discover that out of 36 wings, I had received only FIVE (5) of the "drumette" portions of the wings; ALL of the rest of the wings were just that little "wing" part of the wings, no "drumettes". First of all, $80.00 was WAY too much to pay for just two pizzas and 36 wings but worst of all, I felt cheated and ripped off when I found out there were only FIVE measley "drumettes" out of 36 wings. Needless to say that I am totally dissatisfied with this Pizza Hut and request that my money be refunded.
Lee, Donald - 921 Fiske Dr. - Fayetteville, NC [protected]
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Pizza Hut - Big pizza box with 3 pizzas 
- Pizza Hut - customer service, incompetence, poor management
- Pizza Hut - 12 inch hair in my pizza
- Pizza Hut - received pizza after 2 hours
- Pizza Hut - gran hut was hard, tasteless and looked reheated.