Pizza Hut - Fort Worth, TX / complete incompetence! do not order from this store or you will be sorry!

I had a gift card for $20 for pizza hut in (9124 highway 80 w #350) fort worth, tx. I ordered the pizza and it arrived 45 minutes late (1 hour 25 minutes to arrive) I had paid for the pizza by phone using my gift card but the delivery guy had no record of it.

After a long wait on the phone pizza hut finally told me to take my now cold pizza. I wrote a lengthy complaint and got a big $5 coupon. I wrote another complain and the regional guy (Ed) called me and apologized and said that he would credit my account $25. I felt better! A week later I tried to use my credit and ed didn't actually credit my account (I guess he forgot) and since I didn't save his number or his email the store wouldn't give me his #. So I called several more times and wrote 3 more emails and finally got customer service from shaun (#6) who was very helpful and gave me my credit — yeah! Ordered a pizza and should have had $8 credit left — when I tried to use the remaining $8 I was told the hiway 80 store had dismissed the remaining credit. I was told this by customer rep mike who did not want to give me his emp id but finally did #13. I went to the store to ask the manager and he said there was nothing he could do but did give me ed's # this time — yes! Finally I will get some results. I went home and tried to call ed — the manager gave me the wrong #!! I finally give up! This store is filled with complete incompetence! Do not order from this store or you will be sorry — trust me! Oh and there is no way to email pizza hut directly!

Va