Pizza Hut / disrespect for customer

1 ???, United States

December 27, 2017, 8:00 pm, I call [protected]. The phone range 15 times before I hung up. Pizza Hut called me back immediately.

My question was, "Do you deliver to Solivita?"

"May I have your telephone number?"
Why did the called need my telephone number when PH called me.
But I gave the telephone number.

"Do you deliver to Solivita?"

"May I have the street address?" I spelled the street name as it is difficult to know how to spell it unless you are familiar with the street.

"What is your name?"

My reply, "Why need to know my name? What I want to know is if you deliver to Solivita?"

Without a comment, the employee hung up the telephone.

Needless to say, this left a negative impression with me, and my husband. We immediately drove to Little Caesars and picked up a pizza.

Pizza Hut just lost a customer.

• Updated by Susan46, Dec 27, 2017

December 27, 2017, 8:00 pm, I call 407-518-9000. The phone range 15 times before I hung up. Pizza Hut called me back immediately.

My question was, "Do you deliver to Solivita?"

"May I have your telephone number?"
    Why did the called need my telephone number when PH called me.
    But I gave the telephone number.

"What is your name?"

Without a comment, the employee hung up the telephone.

Needless to say, this left a negative impression with me, and my husband. We immediately drove to Little Ceasars and picked up a pizza.

Pizza Hut just lost a customer.

Su