Pizza Hut / delivery/whole experience

1 United States

i called to have a $40+ order delivered tonight at 8pm. after the allotted hour of time that was given, i called them back to see if all was well. they then stated they lost my order, then said that they knocked but no on answered. which was not the truth since we were outside by the front door the whole time. we were lied to a total of 6 time telling us our order was on the way. i have a screen shot of the order. as of 1030pm, we have never received order so we called to cancel and were hung up on. my son went all the way to the store and they said after over 1.5 hours... it just came out of the oven and left the building. lie. i just moved to the area. i am very disappointed with the service of this establishment and i will be going to another place from now on.

• Updated by oozoe, Sep 22, 2018

i called to put in a $40+ order at 805pm tonight. after the allotted time of an hour, i called to see if all was well. she stated at first that they could not find my order, then proceeded to tell me that they knocked on door with no answer which is not true cause we were on front door step the whole time.
    we were lied to a total of 6 times, telling us our order was on the way. finally, at 1030pm. my son drive up to the store and asked for an explanation. after almost 2 hours, she again said it just came out of oven and left the building. never showed up. i just moved to the area and am very disappointed in the service. even though i have been a good customer over the years, i will not be disrespected or lied to. i will be giving my money to other people from now on.

Oo