Pizza Hut / poor service - poor pizza!

1 Cwmbran, Wales, Gwent, United Kingdom Review updated:

We ordered a pizza from the new Tuscany on our visit to the restaurant. We were really disappointed with the pizza and I complained to a waiter that it looked nothing like the picture and didnt even have any cheese on it!! He was frankly quite rude and responded 'thats hows it presented' and walked away.
I wished we had just walked out at that point as not only was our bill incorrect but there seemed to be some kind of problem with giving me change from the vouchers I used to pay for this meal.
All of this has been explained in my letter to the General Manager of Cwmbran on 4th July 2009 and am yet to receive a response.
Quite frankly I am annoyed that this is the 2nd time I have had to write to them regarding the matter (now complained to HO).
I would like to add that whilst looking for a place to complain online about Pizza Hut - I have come accross no end of frankly bad comments about Head Office also.

Comments

• Bb
      16th of Aug, 2009

wow... if you are expecting quality why not go to a quality restaurant... not a $5 almost fast food pizza joint...

• Do
      31st of Jan, 2010

Pizza Hut's current major advertising campaign says that for $10. you can have any size, any crust, and any toppings.
    On ordering one in Winter Haven this past week, when I got to my sixth and seventh topping, I was told I could only have five toppings unless I paid $3. for each additional topping for a total of $16.
    I explained that the TV advertising said "ANY TOPPINGS", and said nothing about a limit of five for the advertised price.
    This was clearly a case of [A] the Pizza Hut employee didn't know what she was talking about, or [B] it is a case of false advertising by Pizza Hut !!

Doug McLellan,
    Winter Haven, FL

18th of Mar, 2010

I decided to take my family to pizzahut in brehead shopping centre for my mothers day meal, the meal was nice although they made a mistake with our order but we didnt mind as mistakes happen.after our meal i took my twin babies along with my husband to the disabled toilet where we got a knock at the door and as i was finnish changing there nappies i opened it.the woman asked if everything was ok as there was a emergency light appearing in there office and i said we where fine.she said thats ok but 2minutes later a woman came back "the restaurant manager" and my husband popped his head round the door when the woman started talking about the emergency light.as she spoke to him she opened the door wider to the point where she could see me on the toilet and me amd my husband where horrified and as i said excuse me where is my privacy she walked off.i got her in the restuarant and asked her what was the problem why my privacy was invaded.she didnt apologise and was rude and swore at me and even walked away from me and told me to do what i want when i asked for her name. as a proprioter of a buisness in the past myself i was very apoled.she wasnt the right person for the job as she had no MANAGEMENT OR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS at all.i spent nearly a hundred pounds and was digusted. i would never go back and neither with my family however they dont care as its a big city and they'll get trade.i feel something should be done though as it isnt right.

• Ms
      5th of Dec, 2010

MY NAME IS ALI TODAY 05/12/2010 I TOKE MY DISABLED SON WITH TO EAT A PIZZA IN A PIZZA HUT.I AM NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT-BECAUSE WHEN I ORDER MY SALAD AND PIZZA- WHEN A SALAD BOWL CAME AND I WANT TO GET A SALAD FROM BAR- THERE WAS NO LABEL ON ANY THING SO WHEN I HAD MY SALAD I DID'T NO THER WAS BACON CRAB' WHEN ASK THE WHATIS THAT HE TOLD ME WHAT IT IS. CODS 05040412010895- I LIVE IN VERY BIG MUSLIM COMMUNITY IF START TELLING THEM OR GO ON A LIVE TV- TEL EVERY BODY ABOUT- THEN TELL ME-I HOPE YOU GOING TO RING ME TEL 07859172277 IF NOT THEN

• Ri
      6th of Feb, 2011

My name is Richell yesterday Feb 5th, I went 1821 oconordrive pizzahut. waiter's name is Amenda .she did't know how to take order.
    she didn't tell us about cheesybites promotion. we did't know that promotion.other table waiter, she gave her table cheesybites. so my child show that, she likes same pizza. then I called Amenda, I asked her, could you change my order? we need cheesybites.she said no you can't change and she got angry. she didn't change my order.also we order around 5.30pm .we got our food 6.20 and also she gave us drink after 20 minuts. we got so upset. also she dosen't care custormer servise.we never goback again. thats all I would like tell this waiters. we paid money. we have to be happy and enjoy our food. we didn't enjoy.poor servise.

• Mo
      4th of Aug, 2011

My name is Molly and I have been with Pizza Hut for several months now. The last 3 months, due to a new shift manager, I have been harrassed non stop and my hours were changed lower then I actually worked for that week. Another manager actually caught it. Renee Severa of Clementon Nj Pizza Hut went into the system and clocked me in the wrong times, shorting me. She also tried to bribe customers to file false complaints against me and would recieve free pizza. I have dozens of regulars, I am number one for WOW comments and number one for Infusion sales in the district. I work overtime when they ask me to, and I work my days off when they need me. I work open to close when others call out. Renee has called me worthless and made fun of me for "believing in marriage" and has used racist remarks a couple of times, not towards me but towards my customers. I went higher up and told the regional manager countless times, and nothing. Finally my Boss, the head manager John Reynolds ( awesome guy ) tried to help me and had a meeting with the district manager Greg Martin, to tell him about the harrassment I was getting. Greg Martin fired John. I was forced to quit that day, and now something must be done. Im hearing that I shouldnt have quit, but why would I stay when I am working so long, and only getting paid for half my time? This is illegal and I tried to seek help from higher up, and she is not punished for her actions, yet the best boss I have ever worked for was fired. I am sick to my stomache..something needs to be done! I loved my job, it was like my second home. But I can not work without my boss, the one guy that fixed it when something went wrong. Renee steals from me, and is rewarded????? How is this right? mollystubbs@yahoo.com

• Pe
      13th of Sep, 2011

Molly, if your pizza hut is owned by adf corporation, none of that is surprising. Worst company ever. Similar stuff happens down south.

• Do
      22nd of Feb, 2012

HELLO, WE LIVE IN FOLEY, AL. AND WE WHEN TO THE PIZZA HUT HERE WHAT A WASTE OF TIME 45 MIN. AND THEN THEY GAVE OUR FOOD TO SOMEONE ELSE., BUT THE FIRST THING WAS THAT THE LITTLE GIRL THEY HAD WORKING THERE HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WHERE HAVE THE BUFFET BAR SO WE ORDER FROM THE MENU, ANY WAY JUST SAYING THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME EITHER NEED NEW MANG. OR CLOSE THE DOORS!!! AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE MANG. HIS ONLY ANSWER TO US SORRY THE YOUNG LADY IS NEW??????? AND THEN HE WALKED AWAY AND WE NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN . THIS WAS VERY SAD AS WE HAD A VISTING MAN IN FROM TENN. WHO LOVES PIZZA AND HIS STATMENT WAS WHAT IN THE WORLD THOUGHT THAT AT LEAST THE MANG. WOULD MAKE IT RIGHT . ANYWAY NOT SURE WHAT CAN BE DONE BUT THIS WAS A VERRY BAD TIME FOR US WE WALKED OUT AND NO SIR WE DID NOT PAY FOR OUR TEA !!! THANKS SO MUCH FORM FOLEY, AL.

• Bu
      19th of May, 2012

Last night I went to Pizza hut Sanad branch with my relatives and family (a total of 14 people). We had our pizzas and at the end we find out Cockroach coming out from basket (consist of chilly, ketchup, salt, pepper and etc) and start walking on the food table. I called the supervisor (Mr. Ahmed Arafat) and showed him the cockroach. He picked the basked and run away with him. Mr. Ahmed turned up after few minutes and told me that it was not a cockroach that was a bug. I was very upset because my relatives saw that cockroach and I was feeling shy to bring them in this kind of restaurant/ fast food.
    I told Mr. Ahmed that I am not happy with that incident. He asked me what he could do to make me feel happy. My relatives suggest me to ask Mr. Ahmed to make the full meal free but I asked him to get me 50 % discount so I can take them somewhere else. Mr. Ahmed left and came back after few minutes and offered me 25% discount. I told him that that was fine but I was still not happy. He left again.
    After some time I asked for final bill (Receipt no 1671221614 total of BD 27.328). I got the bill without 25% discount, I asked him about the discount which he had already offered my, the gentleman replied, As I was not happy with his discount so he decided to remove the discount and charge me the full amount. That was UNBELIEVABLE. This was a big insult for me where he offered me a discount, I was not really happy and then he decided to remove the discount as I was not happy with 25% discount. It was an insult for me.
    Please let me know if this is the standard of Pizza hut? Cockroaches and insulting and threatening customers. I am expecting your reply within 48 hours