Pizza Hutcustomer service

Hello, I would like to have something done about the manger Anthony at the gahanna, ohio 43230 Pizza Hut, His concern for timing what very rude towards me, I place an order for a lug 2 item pizza for 7.99 delivery he took my order at 5:44pm on 5-15-17 I called to check the eat on my order after I realized it was 6:30pm and my order still wasn't there, he put me on hold and then said its on the way I asked him could I get a discount since it wasn't delivered in a 30 minutes like he said, he told me NO he wasn't discounting my order, so I cancelled my order, could some type of action please be taken to improve in the customer service in which the manger's display, he's a manger with poor communication skills.

Ju
May 15, 2017

Comments

• Tj
      May 27, 2017

Since your communication skills are worse than Anthony's, no action will be taken against him. Not now. Not ever.

Please don't order from us again.

• Ca
      May 28, 2017

Pizza Hut does not have a 30 minute guarantee. It's simply an estimate, the same as when you go in a restaurant and the hostess tells you it will be about 30 minutes. It is NOT a promise, it is an estimate.