Pizza Hut / cheating by pizza hut
I had ordered for an pizza through phone from pizza hut india (Kothrud, pune outlet).
Order number : chk 979 nov14'12 08:09p
My complaint is:
1. The pizza was not delivered in the promised time of 30 minutes, it came after 1 hour.
2. Later when I checked the order, one portion of cheese garlic bread was missing.
I informed the call center about the incomplete delivery (1st time) and they assured me that the same will be delivered in another 10 minutes. I called back (2nd time) after 30 minutes, the call center said that they will take another 10 minutes for the delivery of the missing order. After another 30 minutes I called (3rd time) the call center to complaint that I have yet to receive the order and asked to speak to a supervisor but instead of getting me through to an supervisor the executive said that I will get the missing order in another 10 minutes. Now its 11:20pm and nobody is taking calls at the call center and I am yet to receive the missing order.
I am feeling totally cheating as I have paid rs.95 + taxes for the cheese garlic bread which I never received. I never expected such kind of un-professional behavior from pizza hut, in fact its cheating. Pizza hut has charged me rs.95 + taxes for an item which was not delivered.
I am very much let down by this instance and I will not like to ever order again from pizza hut, in fact I would caution all about this instance.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery