Pizza Hut / cheating by pizza hut

IN Review updated:

I had ordered for an pizza through phone from pizza hut india (Kothrud, pune outlet).
Order number : chk 979 nov14'12 08:09p
Delivery [protected]
My complaint is:
1. The pizza was not delivered in the promised time of 30 minutes, it came after 1 hour.
2. Later when I checked the order, one portion of cheese garlic bread was missing.
I informed the call center about the incomplete delivery (1st time) and they assured me that the same will be delivered in another 10 minutes. I called back (2nd time) after 30 minutes, the call center said that they will take another 10 minutes for the delivery of the missing order. After another 30 minutes I called (3rd time) the call center to complaint that I have yet to receive the order and asked to speak to a supervisor but instead of getting me through to an supervisor the executive said that I will get the missing order in another 10 minutes. Now its 11:20pm and nobody is taking calls at the call center and I am yet to receive the missing order.
I am feeling totally cheating as I have paid rs.95 + taxes for the cheese garlic bread which I never received. I never expected such kind of un-professional behavior from pizza hut, in fact its cheating. Pizza hut has charged me rs.95 + taxes for an item which was not delivered.
I am very much let down by this instance and I will not like to ever order again from pizza hut, in fact I would caution all about this instance.

Ga

Comments

• Ga
      Nov 14, 2012

I had ordered for an pizza through phone from PIZZA HUT in India (Kothrud, Pune Outlet).
    Order number : CHK 979 Nov14'12 08:09P
    Delivery [protected]
    My complaint is:
    1. The Pizza was not delivered in the promised time of 30 minutes, it came after 1 hour.
    2. Later when i checked the order, One portion of Cheese garlic Bread was missing.
    I informed the call center about the incomplete delivery (1st time) and they assured me that the same will be delivered in another 10 minutes. I called back (2nd time) after 30 minutes, the call center said that they will take another 10 minutes for the delivery of the missing order. After another 30 minutes i called (3rd time) the call center to complaint that i have yet to receive the order and asked to speak to a supervisor but instead of getting me through to an supervisor the executive said that i will get the missing order in another 10 minutes. Now its 11:20pm and nobody is taking calls at the call center and i am yet to receive the missing order.
    I am feeling totally cheating as i have paid Rs.95 + Taxes for the Cheese Garlic bread which i never received. I never expected such kind of UN-professional behavior from Pizza Hut, in fact its cheating. Pizza hut has charged me Rs.95 + Taxes for an item which was not delivered.
    I am very much let down by this instance and i will not like to ever order again from Pizza hut, in fact i would caution all about this instance.

• Ra
      Nov 14, 2012

They have pizza in India?!!! Who'da thunk?

• P1
      Nov 15, 2012

This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).

As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks of CHICKEN are seen in the whole pizza and 2 small ones.

#. Do you think the quantity of Chicken on the pizza is good enough to create the flavor of the pizza ordered?
    #. Are these Chunks worth enough to pay such a huge amount of total, specially where these chunks doesnt cost more than approx 10 rupees only?
    #. The pictures shown on your menu, e-menu and your website shows pizzas full of toppings and/or chicken toppings, whereas, the original pizza or the actual delivery seems to be totally different than the ones shown.

You are cheating and duping your customers by delivering a product not even worth of 1/4th of the total value paid by them. What do you think you can fool around with your customers like this? Are these the right quality standards followed by such a big company???

I need a proper explanation and a compensation for this filthy plain pizza served. Expecting a proper feedback regarding the same.

Regards,

P. Verma
    (Legal Advisor)
    [protected]

ORDER DETAILS:

Pizza Hut Home Delivery Order at Devyani International Ltd., 6/85, Padam Singh Road, Karol Bagh, ND-110005.

Order No: [protected]
    Date & Time: 13/11/12, 05.54.15 PM
    Order Punch Time:05.52.20 PM
    Chicken Delight MIA-PER
    Total Bill Amount Paid: 253.00 INR

Go Green. Save Planet Earth!

Oct 04, 2014

I Ordered Pizza from Pizza Hut online on 15th Aug 2014 and also made the payment online (Transaction ID : MHDF3451759492). After the online transaction, the money got deducted from the bank account, however the
    pizza hut website did not give me the order confirmation. I checked with my bank and they said that they have updated the transaction from their and i need to check with Pizza Hut for refund. I called up pizza hut and they assured me that i will get the refund in few days. It's been 50 days now and still no sign of refund, every time i call pizza hut i get assurance but they never give me a complaint number, so their is no tracking of my complaint and no liability at their end. So far 50 days have passed, i have got no communication from pizza hut about the status of the refund. It's straight forward cheating. I am getting an feeling that they are in no mood of refunding the money.

Oct 08, 2014

Bought a pizza on 15th August 2014 online in Pune, India, transaction id MHDF3451759492, however did not get the order confirmation, but the money got deducted through my bank account. I checked with my bank and they confimred that the payment have been made to pizza hut and i need to speak with them. Since then i have called Pizza hut several times, every time they say i will get the money and they will come back to me with details. Last time i called and spoke to a manager Shrikant on 4th Oct 2014, he too said that i will get my money and he will call back with the details. But its been 50 days now and have not got any communication from Pizza Hut.
    I believe pizza hut does not intend to return the money.