Pizza Hut / very rude manager

1 Hanson RanchCalgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I am complaining about the manager at our local Pizza Hit location. About a year ago we received a call saying our Credit Card was declined for our recent pizza order. The funny thing was that the last pizza order we made at Pizza Hut was about 3 months prior to this, and I paid that order with cash. I told the guy calling this and said that he must of made a mistake. He said sorry and hung up. Well we got another call from this guy the next day, I told him the same thing and to stop calling. We the next week, we got a call from the manager of the store. He started yelling at my wife telling her to pay her bill.

When I heard this, I phoned Pizza Hut's corporate number and lodged a complaint against this manager. After a few phone calls back and forth, they finally apologised. This was a year ago, and we have never bought another pizza form this location. And we never will in the future either.

Br

Comments

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2009

I just found this website, that is why it took me so long to post a complaint about these two companies. The best thing you can come up with is to insuly my intelligence. Who cares if I made a few spelling errors. It seems to got you quite upset though.

I also noticed that you have about 305 comments on this site. Most of the ones I read through contain mostly insults to the posters. Why even comment on these complaints? They have NOTHING to do with you, unless you are the owners of all the companies that these posters complain about.

GET A LIFE LOSER!!!

• Ca
      18th of Feb, 2009

Don't rebuff Brad.

Jason Tillo is a 16 year old boy who hopes one day to be a real boy. Just ignore him and he'll turn back into a pumpkin at midnight.

• Br
      19th of Feb, 2009

Carly, I think you are right. I will ignore Jason from now on. It is BAD to feed the trolls. And Jason is a VERY big troll, wasting other peoples time.

19th of Feb, 2009

Why in the hell are you all on this site. What did youtube get to boring for you trolls? You go on saying to people to get a life and yet some how you found this site, which means you had to take time out of your very important life to do so. Don't piont out other peoples faults when all you are doing is pointing out your own.