Pizza Hut / very rude manager
I am complaining about the manager at our local Pizza Hit location. About a year ago we received a call saying our Credit Card was declined for our recent pizza order. The funny thing was that the last pizza order we made at Pizza Hut was about 3 months prior to this, and I paid that order with cash. I told the guy calling this and said that he must of made a mistake. He said sorry and hung up. Well we got another call from this guy the next day, I told him the same thing and to stop calling. We the next week, we got a call from the manager of the store. He started yelling at my wife telling her to pay her bill.
When I heard this, I phoned Pizza Hut's corporate number and lodged a complaint against this manager. After a few phone calls back and forth, they finally apologised. This was a year ago, and we have never bought another pizza form this location. And we never will in the future either.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - Online email
- Pizza Hut - Commercial
- Pizza Hut - noise @ midnight!!!
- Pizza Hut - iphone pizza hut app (bonus stars)
- Pizza Hut - unethical behaviour