Pizza Hut / terrible experience

1 New Zealand Review updated:

My Partner and I decided to get Pizza Hut for a late lunch/early dinner as we had not had it for a while. We ordered the 'big night in' which was 1 Hawaiian Pizza, 1 Meatlovers Pizza, 1 Supreme Pizza, Chips, Garlic Bread and a Drink. We were told 10 or 15mins which was fine, 40 minz later we were finally walking out with our food. 1stly, the Chips were cold and uncooked, the Hawaiian Pizza was not cooked properly and the ham was hard and stringy. The Crust was not what we had asked for and the Meatlovers Pizza had no BBQ Sauce which we specifically asked for (even though i think this should come with the sauce anyway). To top it off, i am supposed to be at work today but instead i am forced to stay in bed with Food Poisoning! we are a young couple with a mortgage - i cannot afford to be having a day off. It might be a while before i can go back to Pizza Hut again - if i ever will which is quite disappointing because we don't like any other pizza. so maybe we will just have to find a completely different type of food. Burger Wisconsin maybe?

Ki

Comments

• Ta
      21st of May, 2007
    Pizza Hut - Worst service you can ever get

I was at the Pizza Hut in Siloam Springs Arkansas and I have never been so horrified in my life. The tables were all covered in food and no one was even trying to clean it. The floor was nothing better. The salad bar was hot and food was starting to smell. It took the waitress 20minutes to even come over to the table a actually take our order. She came over to us three times but never asked for our drinks, appetizers, or food order. When we received the food it was wrong and we had no plates or silverware. We received no refills, napkins, or spatula to serve the pizza. I tried to tell the manager, but he was no where to be found. I spent over $40 on the worst service you can ever get.

13th of Aug, 2007
    Pizza Hut - Very poor service!

I was in a Pizza Hut in Baton Rouge, La. I noticed when the employee went to make the pizza he left the register and made the pizza without washing his hands. The young man returned to the register and took another order, and went back and repeated the same thing. This is so unprofessional! This was at the 5175 Florida Blvd. Store.

28th of Sep, 2007

True, not the best health practices and NOT the standard operation procedures for Pizza Hut or any food service. However, the danger zone for food borne illness is above 40 degrees and below 140 degrees F. So any pizza being sent through the oven for 8-9 minutes at 435-440 degrees will kill any germs that you have already received from the money that you handle everyday without washing your hands before touching your nose, eyes, or mouth.

• Da
      11th of Nov, 2007
    Pizza Hut - No food

My family ordered 2 pizzas from pizza hut on 11/11 at 940pm. We were told they would be ready in 15-20 minutes. My daughter went to pick them up. When she walked in they said they were closed and she said she was there to pick up. They told her our food was gone because (get this!!) some people had come in and wanted free food and went behind the counter and ate our pizzas. She just said wow and walked out and we will never deal with pizza hut again.

• Ke
      3rd of Feb, 2008

That sounds like [censored]! i am a mechanical engineer and never ahve personally worked myself at pizza hut.. but my gf who is a pizza hut manager would never be allowed to do that. So you're either makin it up out of ur a$$. or just diggin up some bullshi$t aginst pizzaahut.

• Bo
      26th of Feb, 2008

It's true that the germs are killed, but the build up of dirt and other unknown material from the money is not healthy. What if this guy cuts your pizza? What if he cut the lettuce for the salad bar? If he doesn't wash in front of customers, what does he do out of sight?

• Bo
      26th of Feb, 2008

Why would you sit down in a restaurant that looked as you claim this one did? Just a glutton for punishment I suppose. And you got it sweet heart.

13th of Mar, 2008
    Pizza Hut - Terrible delivery service!
    United Arab Emirates

13.03.2008 we were tould that it will take 45min.-1h. for home delivery around 21, 30, it is 11, 05 now and we are still waiting... this is how they usually work in Abu Dhabi, is it same story at other places...

13th of Mar, 2008
    Pizza Hut - Wrong order!
    catus and bullard
    Surprise
    Arizona
    Phone: dont know
    www.pizahut.com

Poor management, employees all over the place that don't know what their doing and smoking cigarettes in front of the door, i use to be a worker at pizza hut and little censers and i dare any of my employees to smoke a cigarettes and they weren't listening to the manager. So if you need any help in any management call me, because they don't know what their and there was 6 complaints and thats part of food casts i am sure you have paper food and labor cast!

• Mo
      2nd of May, 2008

Hey I've had this happen a few times before, but you know the best remedy? To be EXTRA NICE! I had order a medium regular pizza with pepperoni and they sent me a pizza with totally different toppings. So I called them and spoke to them NICELY about the situation, and they APOLOGIZED and sent me TWO of the right pizza orders with STUFF CRUST!!! Try it sometime!

• Va
      3rd of May, 2008
    Pizza Hut - It isn't what it used to be
    www.pizzahut.com

About six months ago I attempted to order a pizza from my local pizza hut. They told me that they would not delivery to my house (which is, literally, four minutes away). Furthermore, their employee who was on the phone was extremely rude and actually hung up.

Recently, I decided to try them again, since there is nothing like a pizza hut pizza... I didn't want to deal with their employees, so I ordered online, which was alright, not great though. When I went to pick it up, they overcharged me without explanation. The order was also incorrect, and the bacon was disgustingly fatty (chunks of fat, not even cooked).

I figured that I would just complain online. Surely the franchise would care if one outlet was subpart. The process of complaining was terrible, but I managed to do it. I was never contacted by anyone.

I will not consider going to a pizza hut for probably two years (which I have done to other businesses).

I think Papa John's sounds good right now...

8th of May, 2008

Who would be so lazy to ask for delivery when you are 4 minutes away?

8th of May, 2008

Why don't you get off of your lazy ### and get it yourself?

• Ms
      9th of Jun, 2008
    Pizza Hut - WRONG
    PIZZA HUT
    3270 DONNEL DR.
    Forestville
    Phone: 301-967-6900

TO WHOMIT MAY CONCERN:

I'M WRITING THIS LETTER TO INFORM YOU THAT ON SUNDAY, JUNE 8, 2008 ME AND MY FAMILY WENT TO PIZZA HUT. AND WHILE WE WERE THERE WE HAD TO WAIT ABOUT 15 MINUTES TO BE SEATED. AND THE ONLY REASON WHY WE WAS ABLE TO SIT DOWN IS CAUSE WE ASKED THE YOUNG LADY WITH NO NAME TAG ON COULD SHE PLEASE SEAT US? AND THAT WHEN SHE TOLD US YOU CAN SEAT YOURSELF. AND I FELT THAT WAS RUDE. AND THEN IT TOOK HER ABOUT 15 MINUTES TO COME BACK TO TAKE OUR ORDER. AND THEN WHEN WE GOT THE PIZZA 25 MINUTES LATER THEY HAD FAST COOKED IT. AND THE BOTTOM WAS REALLY SOFT. AND THAT WE ASKED FOR EXTRA SAUCE CAUSE AT CERTAIN PIZZA HUTS THEY DON'T PUT ENOUGH SAUCE ON THE PIZZA. AND WHAT IS PIZZA WITHOUT SAUCE. AND WHEN THE YOUNG LADY CAME BACK I WAS EXPLANING TO HER WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE PIZZA. AND THAT WHEN SHE SAID I NEED TO GO AND GET YOU YOUR BILL. AND I TOLD HER WE DID NOT EAT THE PIZZA CAUSE IT NOT COOKED RIGHT. AND THAT IS WHEN SHE WENT AND TALKED TO THE MANAGER (ERICKA). AND THAT PIZZA HUT LOST A LOT OF CUSTOMERS YESTERDAY CAUSE THEY WAS SO SLOW. AND PEOPLE WAITED ALONG TIME. AND ALL EMPLOYEES SHOULD HAVE ON NAME TAGS. AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE ON ONE YESTERDAY. AND THEY TAKE TO LONG TO CLEAN UP CAUSE THE TABLE WAS LEFT DIRTY TOO LONG. AND WHILE I WAS AT PIZZA HUT I NOTICE THAT ERICKA THE DID NOT WASH HER HANDS AND SHE WAS MAKING PIZZA, RUNNING THE REGISTER AND ECT.

• Pe
      12th of Jun, 2008
    Pizza Hut - service & quality
    Red Oak
    Texas

I ordered by phone a medium thin crust supreme to be picked up. First of all the young lady that answered the phone spoke so fast and unclear that I was unable to tell anything that she said and had to ask. When I picked up the pizza I suppose it was the same young lady that greeted with sullen politeness and no smile. The pizza when I got home was a disgrace to Pizza Hut. There were very little toppings, just enough to barely get by, and the cheese was almost nonexistant. This is ridiculous. They advertise a good looking pizza and what you get is less than you could buy frozen! For all of this wonderful meal I paid over $16.

7th of Jul, 2008

cuz they was so slow?

• Br
      27th of Jul, 2008
    large supreme pizza - not much on it
    pizza hut
    Blue Ridge
    Georgia
    Phone: 706-632-3331

went and got a large supreme pizza for supper tonight on7-27-08.my brother got home with it there wasn't any red sauce on it as i could tell and nothing around the edge, not much in the center, i called back down there, the manager said if we brought it back she would fix us another one but we live 14 miles away.i asked if she would pay for the gas it took to come back.she said there wasn't anything she could do.it is a shame you buy something and don't get what you pay for.if any one asked me for a good pizza place i would tell them not to go to pizza hut for they don't care about their customers at all.that is my complaint

• Fr
      29th of Jul, 2008

My family orders pizza from only Pizza Hut, but I think that will change. Everytime we order there is a hassle about the pie we want. We like the cheese lovers pan pizza. Well, tonight we were told we can only get it if we get 2 toppings on it. Even though I offered to pay for the one with 2 toppings I could not get it without them. I then ordered the medium pan pizza with extra cheese. When my husband picked it up it was a regular pan pizza no extra cheese. We always have to take a chance that we will get what we want. But usually it isn't. The pizza is never as ordered, it is burnt, under done, or the wrong pie... That's it! I guess they don't need our business in this very small town.. They won't be open much longer with this kind of service.

• Ah
      1st of Aug, 2008

I need my money back.new sunrise pizza was pathatic .no chicken, no cheese, no topping only bread.
    peshawar

• Ik
      11th of Aug, 2008

General manager treats employees like they are dogs the f word come out of her mouth every five minutes she blames employees for things they didn't even due. For example i am a driver and I was answering the phone on Friday and I had a delivery come up so I let the regular guy who answers phones take over and the order got screwed up. So when I came back from my delivery she said I f, d up phone orders all week well remember I said it was Friday, the last day I worked was the Monday before that. Well anyway on aug-9th sat. Orders and delivery was running an hour and a half behind so every customer you would deliver to would be very up set well my first customer I got there very quick and he tried helping pull out the order and the pasta dropped so I gave him a refund and he said he was not upset with me but 1 1/2 late thing.