Pizza Hut / utter and complete failure

1 Egypt Review updated:

Placed an order by phone. I was quoted a maximum 45 minutes delivery time. After 70 minutes, I phoned the restaurant to see where my food was. I was transferred to the complaints department, waiting for someone to pick up for around 3 minutes. Hung up. Food arrived 5 minutes later. Salad box was open and the contents were spilled inside a plastic bag, with dressing and all. Delivery guy told me the box might have "bounced" during delivery, and he stated that there was no problem with the salad, as only the "liquid" was leaked out of the box. Did not receive order, and called complaints. Call was picked up instantly and after submitting my complaint, I was informed I would receive a call from the branch manager. Branch manager didn't call. Called complaints again, asking if my order will be replaced or not so I don't wait. Was told the branch manager would call me. Told him I heard the same from the last person and he told me they'll call in less than a minute. Noone called. Complete failure.

Ka

Comments

• El
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I've lost count how many time I been to a Pizza hut but this is the WORST experience I ever had. For the first time I went to this Pizza Hut restaurant in GIANT KELANA JAYA. The service dive down to ZERO from the first step into this premise...

1. NOBODY ATTENDED OR TAKE ME TO THE TABLE
    2. WAITED FOR THE MENU ABOUT 20 MINUTES. END UP I HAVE TO GET IT MYSELF FROM THE UNATTENDED COUNTER
    3. CALL BUTTON WAS THERE, BUT NOBODY COME TO ATTEND AND TAKE THE ORDER( WHAT THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THE CALL BUTTON IF IT DOESN'T SHOW ANY DIFFERENT)
    4. AGAIN AFTER ANOTHER 15 MINUTES I GOT UP AND WALK TO THE COUNTER TO PLACE MY ORDER
    5. ALL THE ATTENDANT WERE SO BUSY GOING UP AND DOWN PASSING MY TABLE BUT NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM HAD COME TO ATTEND ME.
    6. WHILE WAITING ANOTHER 20 MINUTES FOR THE MEAL TO BE SERVED... I SAW CUSTOMERS COME IN AND SIT AT THE NEXT TABLE. SAME THING HAPPENED TO THEM.
    7. END UP MORE THAN 4 FAMILIES HAD DECIDED TO STOOD UP AND WALK OFF (PIZZA HUT LOSSES THEIR CUSTOMERS)
    8. PLUS, THE PREMISE WAS SO DIRTY. LITTLE ALL OVER THE FLOOR, DIRTY DISHES ALL OVER THE TABLE AND THINGS NOT IN ORDER. IT WAS SO MESSY

It was so sad to have this kind of service in this field. The services was extremely poor and unacceptable at all. Why do they have service charges for this kind of service???????????
    AT THE END I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I PAYING FOR... WAS IT THE LOUSY FOODS OR THE WORST SERVICE EVER...
    I THINK PEOPLE WOULDN'T MIND TO PAY EXTRA IS THEY WERE GIVEN THE BEST SERVICE.