Pizza Hut / awful employee
Despite their wonderful mission statement, NPC International/Pizza Hut could not care less about their 'valued' employees. I was brutally assaulted, without warning or provocation, by another employee while we were both on the clock. The police arrested the other driver and formally charged him with assault. I spent several hours in the ER getting my bruises, scrapes, cuts and sprains checked out.
The day after, I went to discuss the issue (on my own time) with the RGM. Long story short, he was not objective, apparently taking sides with the other driver. When I asserted myself, he fired me. No warning, no write-ups, simply terminated on the spot. For what it's worth, I was 'MVP' for the month of February, never had so much as an oral warning about anything, was always a top ranked driver, and never had a customer complaint.
Not only will I never work for this company again, I will NEVER order from Pizza Hut in the future. Hopefully, NPC will do the right thing in this case. Litigation is an option, but one I do not wish to pursue.
I've said my peace.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - pizza order 
- Pizza Hut - reporting about your putrajaya's outlet
- Pizza Hut - took my money then canceled my order
- Pizza Hut - phone order 
- Pizza Hut - pizza